2010 Volkswagen Touareg consumer reviews

$40,850 starting MSRP
side view of 2010 Touareg Volkswagen
Explore the 2010 Volkswagen Touareg
3.7

In the shop more than I have it

Very comfortable car, love both the interior and exterior design. Major issue though, we bought it in Feb of this year and it has been in the shop more than we have had it. We keep getting told it is the emissions, all under warranty, however, on trip number 4 to fix the issues. This is the only vehicle we have, making it difficult to get back and forth to work when it is in the shop every two weeks and for at least two weeks at a time! But, I will admit, in between the two weeks, it runs great.

4.0

Comfortable

It's a car. Just a car. It's a comfortable car. It's a capable family car. It's a good car. It's a car. It's a wonderful car.

Most comfortable and upscale off roader I ever own

Silky smooth Turbo Diesel engine. Excellent power delivery. Silky and upscale ride. Same vehicle as Porsche Cayenne without the premium price tag. Great interior. Very comfortable seats. I wish they had continued to bring this vehicle to USA.

Comfortable, fast, good on gas

I've loved these vehicles since I've seen it. I now own one and love it. It's the most luxurious car I've owned, so many cool features I did not know about. I wish the 2010 had a Bluetooth audio feature but I can add it on later. The engine has more than enough power for me. There is a bit of a turbo lag in the tdi but I think that's just from the big turbo and big engine power. The awd system is top notch and works great in the snow.

Most reliable car I owned...!

This car was beyond my expectations by all means. It was a perfect match for me and the family! I would recommend it to anyone for the reliability and comfort.

Best SUV

I've owned this car since 2015 after purchasing it certified. It's been an excellent vehicle from the moment I drove it off the lot. Super capable and comfortable. I live in Minnesota and have driven it when there have been snow storms that have dropped feet of snow and the Touareg has never once gotten stuck. Other SUV's struggled but I was able to plow ahead as if there was just a dusting of snow. Could not recommend this vehicle more. You won't be disappointed!

3.7

TDI plagued with problems

Great power, but it had issues since the day I bought it to the day VW bought it back. Oil pressure switches and DEF system all had to be replaced.

never felt safer in any other vehicle

great all performance suv, bought mostly for snow durability and it handled superior in snow. got me to work in 30in snow storm no issues

4.0

One of the best SUV's I have ever driven.

Best driving for an SUV. Perfect balance of comfort and responsiveness. Great looking exterior. Great legroom and cargo space.

Amazing

The TDI got great mileage! It was super fancy, comfortable, reliable, and would tow things without a worry. Never had to do any sort of major work.