Read or write a review.

2010 Volkswagen Touareg

2010 Volkswagen Touareg

Change Year
Average based on 6 reviews

Turbo Diesel is the only way to go

by from Roanoke, VA on March 22, 2011

I can only think of amazing things to say about my Touareg TDI. I can't find any fault with it. It's a 5700 lb, highly capable off road car that handles like a sedan. The TDI engine gives over 400 ft/lbs of torque below 2k rpms, and as a result, provides amazing drivability, and smooth diesel power. I test drove both the gas V6 and the TDI and the decision was easy. The TDI feels like a different car all together in power, sound, and fuel mileage. I'm getting 20 city, and 26-27 highway. I love driving this car.

Great Buy

by from Richmond, VA. on August 24, 2010

Great Value for a luxury SUV. Nice ride and interior. Only wish it got better gas mileage. Standard equipement is awesome.

One of the best cars on the road

by from Lincoln, ri on August 29, 2011

I love my 2010 touareg. I recently got in am accident in which the car that hit me was boarder line totaled and my touareg only was missing some bumper clips and a totaled rim. If I wasn't in my touareg I feel like I wouldn't have walked away from the crash. If you want a good, safe, and dependable suv this is the best in it's class.

Car Hauler

by from Kansas City on May 27, 2014

I bought a used TDI as a car to pull a car hauler trailer. The torque is amazing compared to gas engines. Mine is the 6 speed instead of the new 8 speed, but it still gets great gas mileage (more than outweighs the 10% increased cost for diesel). The new diesels are nothing like the old black smokers of yore. It's great as a daily driver too.

Uses car for Towing

Rad Car

by from San Francisco, CA on May 5, 2010

my good friend owns one...totally reliable, great gas mileage, perfect styling especially when they are loaded up. they are hard to find but worth it!

Problems!

by from Wyckoff, NJ on January 17, 2011

Car has been nothing but a problem. Had it for 10 months and has been in the shop 8 times. 5 times for "add blue" for the desiel exaust. Like the car overall, but can't take the break downs.

Similar Models