The stark differences between the first-generation Nissan Versa and its second-generation was one of our most read stories of the week. Cars.com editor Jennifer Newman, owner of a 2009 Nissan Versa hatchback, took the 2012 Nissan Versa sedan out for several days and was disappointed overall with the new model. Read more, and check out our other most read stories of the week, with the links below:
1. Top 10 Cars for the 2012 Apocalypse
2. 2012 Nissan Versa Fails to Impress 2009 Versa Owner
3. 2013 Dodge Dart Coming to the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
4. What Does This Button Do?
5. 2012 Acura TL: Car Seat Check