Day two of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit started with some flash thanks to Infiniti’s curvy new concept, the Q60. Lexus and Cadillac followed with some visual drama of their own in the GS F and CTS-V, respectively.
Cars.com is back on the floor with all the news, videos and photos from the show. Continue below for a list of what you missed today and click here for Monday’s debuts.
- Inside the 2016 Jaguar XE (29 Photos)
- Hyundai Santa Cruz Concept Photo Gallery (16 Photos)
- How Two Powerful Sedans Stack Up In Detroit
- Ford GT Video
- Does the World Need the 2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country?
- 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Photo Gallery (20 Photos)
- Inside the New Audi Q7 (40 Photos)
- 2016 Acura NSX Video
- Inside the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupe (25 Photos)
- 2015 Mini John Cooper Works Hardtop Photo Gallery (22 Photos)
- 2016 Chevrolet Volt Video
- 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Up Close (22 Photos)
- More 2016 Acura NSX Details and Photos
- 2016 Lincoln MKX: First Look
- 2016 Audi Q7 Video
Cars.com photo by Evan Sears