CARS.COM — If you’re looking for ways to spend some of that accrued interest from your Swiss bank account, the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show yields a wealth of enticing ideas. Cars.com has had a team reporting live this week from the exhibit floor in Switzerland, bringing you an early look at the new models making their way stateside in the coming months.
Related: More 2016 Geneva Motor Show Coverage
In a nation known for its elegant taste, it’s only fitting that some of the most luxurious new vehicles hitting the market should debut there. Topping that list are the 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR, an even more awesome variant of the already awesome F-Type; Maserati’s foray into the SUV craze, the 2017 Levante; and the new Black Badge trim that provides factory customization of the Rolls-Royce Ghost sedan and Wraith coupe for those who find the standard versions too ho-hum.
But on the high-performance front, the stage wasn’t just limited to exotic brands seen in James Bond movies. Besides the F-Type and the Levante, the 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport and 2017 Fiat Abarth 124 Spider demonstrated that the thrill of the track isn’t just reserved for the rich.
Other debuts of note included Volvo’s latest luxury wagon, the 2017 V90; Toyota’s all-new small SUV, the 2017 C-HR; Hyundai’s first hybrid/battery-electric offering in the 2017 Ioniq lineup; and the sporty-styled precursor to the 2017 Honda Civic hatchback.
Here’s what you might’ve missed from our coverage of the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show:
- 2018 Lexus LC 500h: First Look
- 2017 Hyundai Ioniq: First Look
- Rolls-Royce Unveils Black Badge Trim at 2016 Geneva Motor Show
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet: First Look
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet: First Impressions
- 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR: First Impressions
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport: First Impressions
- 2017 Hyundai Ioniq: First Impressions
- 2017 Volvo V90: First Impressions
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport: First Look
- Honda Civic Hatchback Prototype Bows at 2016 Geneva Motor Show
- 2017 Maserati Levante: First Impressions
- Toyota Unveils 2017 C-HR at Geneva Motor Show
- Honda Civic Hatchback Prototype: First Impressions
- 2017 Toyota C-HR: First Impressions
- 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Photo Gallery
- 2017 Fiat Abarth 124 Spider: First Impressions
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport: Photo Gallery
- Subaru XV Concept Hints at Future Crosstrek
- Supercars at the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show
Also, here’s Geneva coverage you might of missed from our partners at PickupTrucks.com: