CARS.COM — Often overlooked in the typical test drive is how the seats feel because any annoyances will only get magnified after spending more time behind the wheel. One of our consumer reviewers loves a lot about the 2016 Honda Fit but found the driver’s seat not such a good fit for a long relationship.
Emu from Los Angeles writes:
“I’d read so many positive reviews about the Fit that I practically tuned everything out during the test drive, thinking this is the “must have” car for practicality, comfort and styling. I am impressed with the interior features, Bluetooth, terrific standard styling of extras in steering wheel, the wonderful visibility and cargo space is good. The design is very masculine, including some silver-framed vents which look downright cheesy. The armrests are awful. There are really none on the right side as it’s much too low. The seat configuration is not wholly comfortable, especially the head rest, and lastly, the ride is rather bumpy. … Honda Fit, you are quite attractive but are not built for real comfort on the long haul.”
Related: Our view: 2016 Honda Fit
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We’re giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green “Write a Review” button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you’d like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green “Submit Your Review” button, and you’re good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor’s note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.