CARS.COM — It's said that for some, cars ignite passion. Others develop a deep, lasting love. And in still others — like the author of our Consumer Review of the Week — the right car gives them a warm feeling. In this case, a reviewer from Wisconsin has warm feelings for their 2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid.
Big13Al from West Allis, Wis., writes:
"I purchased this new 2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid with the Reserve Package over the other models quite simply because of the heated steering wheel (essential for Wisconsin winters) and air-conditioned front seats. The heated rear seats are a nice touch; no longer will my passengers in the rear seats complain about freezing their butts off in the winter! I would recommend this model because it's only about 5-10K more than the base. The comfort is worth the price."
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.