2016 MKZ Hybrid

4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

The 2016 MKZ is Amazing

by Kansaslinc from Manhattan, Kansas on April 17, 2016

I was looking for a preowned MLZ hybrid to replace my Lincoln LS. When I went to the dealership to test drive one I fell in love and bought a new one. This is a beautiful car with great styling and technology. Admittedly it will take some time to get used to all the technology. The contour/massaging seats will be great on those long trips, heated steering wheel and the panoramic roof is great even with just the sunshade open. It's a very quiet and smooth driving car. Just running around town the gas gauge doesn't seem to move. Amazing gas mileage and it isn't even broken in yet.

Luxury with great technology

by RNB Atlanta from Atlanta on January 23, 2016

Fully loaded with all the latest technology, my hybrid MXZ 2016 achieves a high level of performance! Great exterior design and a well laid out dash with intuitive functionality, I made a great decision. I was about to purchase my third ES 350 Lexus, hybrid version when I took a look at Lincoln. Glad I did.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

by Sonny from Las Vegas, NV on March 21, 2016

The comfort, Luxury and economy of the MKZ is just outstanding. I was also very pleased to learn the hybrid model was the same price as the standard MKZ. I love the way the car handles on the road and the quite ride even in heavy traffic. I bought my car with a reserve package because it had all the features I was looking for. The safety features and the safety rating are very impressive in the MKZ. This car gives you a very safe feeling when you are on the road.

MY NEW MKZ HYBRID

by #2016MKZINTHEGARAGE from Northern California on May 11, 2016

After 10 years as a Lexus owner it was a difficult decision to change car makers. I think that I have chosen well. Lincoln seems to offer a comparable level of service to Lexus. The MKZ Hybrid thus far is living up to expectations. First, we got a great deal as Lincoln has released the 2017 redesign. We got our MKZh with the 600A package, and the technology package, in the discontinued Luxe color with cappuccino interior and the moon roof. The technology is impressive as is the comfort and handling. The performance of the engine takes getting used to, trading performance for fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions is taking me time to adjust to. Overall the cost of operating this vehicle will be considerably less than my Lexus between the use of regular fuel and the hybrid mileage. I think we have chosen well. Time will tell...

Love the car

by ScottinSoCal from Ventura, CA on October 1, 2017

My car has Reserve group (BLIS, parking sensors, etc.) and Technology package (adaptive cruise, active park assist, heated and cooled front seats, etc.) I came to this car after owning a Ford hybrid, and knew I wanted another hybrid using Ford technology. This is what I picked out. The good: front seats are fantastic, and adjust in ways I haven't even used. The massage is great for longer trips. The cooled function is also great. Acceleration is better than my last hybrid (but, seriously, it's still a hybrid and isn't going to ever win the red light drag races). The cabin is incredibly quiet (active noise control) and the stereo (THX certified) with two subwoofers reproduces everything from classical to Artificial Joy Club perfectly. I'm average height (5'9") and my preferred seating position leaves plenty of room in the back seat. The heated rear seats are a nice touch for cold days, but there are also vents back there so passengers aren't left out in any season. The bad: resale value is not good - but this was good for me, since I picked up a CPO lease return with very low miles for 1/2 what a new one costs. The touch screen is sometimes slow to respond. My last car, although a hybrid, still had a 17 gallon tank, and I miss that. I wish they'd put a full size tank on this, hybrid or not. The configuration menu is complicated and I usually have to refer to the owner manual when I want to change something, but there are so many things that can be tweaked I can't think of anything else they could have done to make it easier. Overall I'm very happy with my car and I'm glad I bought it. My last Ford hybrid never needed anything but oil changes in 6 years, and I expect this one will be the same - it has been so far.

Beautiful and sleek

by Lkirk from ANderson,SC on February 12, 2018

Love this car overall but I don't get anywhere near the mileage that they quote, even though I have been driving a Hybrid for 5 years. The drivers and passenger front seat are extremely comfortable. love the additional storage under the shift. Unfortunately the back seat is too tight to hold adults without a significant adjustment of the front seats. Needs a few inches more leg room. Vey difficult to fit my grandsons car seat in the back without moving the front seats forward much more than we normally have them. My 2011 Hybrid had better back seat room.

Luxury Hybrid for Reasonable Price

by PhillyPhan191 from Philadelphia, PA on January 28, 2018

Like it. Looks great, fuel efficient, and reasonable price. Love the sleek look. It isn’t big inside which is fine for me but may bother others.

Love My New Lincoln

by Lincoln For Life from kentucky on February 20, 2016

Really enjoy my new Lincoln MKZ...Smooth Ride ...This is My 7th Lincoln since 1994 and I still own 4 of the 7 bought. I drive around 35-to 40 Thousand miles per year and I would not want to drive anything else. After 8 Hours a Day in a Car I know my body would hurt at the end of the day if I drove anything but a Lincoln.

most luxurious I have ever owned

by john1papa from Albany, NY on January 9, 2016

Unbelievable. features and options. Was attracted to the styling, but the features have sold me. Convenience, mood lighting are great, lane departure warning, sync technology, tech package are super, a car that parallel parks it self, really? heated seats and steering wheel as well as remote start and heated mirrors, rain sensing wipers. and smart phone app that helps locate car in large parking lots, or give real time vehicle status or schedule service appointments. Only down side is so much to learn, takes time to master all the features. And on top of all of it is it's a hybrid with ~40 mpg economy and the same price as standard mkz. My wife and I love the luxury, style , comfort.

Go with the Reserve Package!

by Big13Al from West Allis, WI on September 29, 2015

I purchased this new 2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid with the Reserve package over the other modles quite simply because of the heated steering wheel (essential for Wisconsin winters) and air conditioned front seats. The heated rear seats is a nice touch; no longer will my passengers in the rear seats complain about freezing their buts off in the winter! I would recommend this model because it's only about 5-10K more than the base. The comfort is worth the price After noticing that Toyota was going down-hill fast in options and quality, Lincoln seemed to be the best option. We bought a Navigator this last spring and loved it. (the thing's built like a tank). So no brainer.

1 2