“I truly loved to drive my 2014 Mustang 5.0 Premium, but it just wasn’t practical anymore for my family. Once, [I was] driving by the Honda dealership and observing the new 2017 Honda Accord Sport. I thought, what an excellent looking car. Long story short, two days later I traded in the Mustang and I didn’t miss it all. Sure the four-cylinder isn’t a V-8 like the Coyote motor, but I truly love driving this Honda. The best part it is [it’s] so roomy and the interior is awesome. Excellent job Honda; you have converted me and I am saving a ton of money on insurance and fuel.”
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We’re giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green “Write a Review” button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you’d like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green “Submit Your Review” button, and you’re good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor’s note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.