2017 Honda Accord

2017 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L, YES!!!

by from Jackson, MS on February 19, 2017

The dual screens, I adore as I don't have to take my eyes away fro the road, especially when it comes the right blind side viewing. Keep dual screen. I have the moon roof with cover guard, get both when possible. The outside noise is minimal. This car is ranked in with higher end coupes like M & A. This car does not state Family Car, as a recent empty nester this car fits my needed look! The 18" wheels & rims are sporty, the car looks very good driving past building with large mirror like windows!

Best car ever

by from Virgina Beach, Virginia on May 3, 2017

looks great, love the V6 engine, the interior is very stylish more so than the other imported vehicles

LOVE this car

by from No reading ma on April 22, 2017

Owned an accord a hundred years ago...decided to go take a peak. WOW This car is great. All the comfort..lots of technogy...fabulous gas mileage and a great looking car. Could not be happier.

Can't go wrong with this one

by from West Covina on April 13, 2017

This is an extremely popular car, and for many good reasons. It gives you a lot more than what the price tag suggests, and the mean feat Honda managed to accomplish is that although this model is popular, it's never boring.

This is the best car

by from Los Angeles on April 29, 2017

I truly love this car the dealership was fantastic the experience was really good um I would recommend it and I'm looking forward to going back after five years thanks

Love at first drive

by from Fayetteville NC on April 26, 2017

Absolutely loved the car from the moment I drove it. Comfort, style, and speed. The Accord EXL is amazing. And the gas mileage is phenomenal

Honda Sport is a great car

by from Fishers, IN on March 15, 2017

Slick, comfortable, stylish...Great car! Super gas mileage and the handling is fantastic. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Best Honda I've owned!!!

by from on April 25, 2017

I've already put over 150 miles on it, I'm so in love with my car, I can't stop driving it! From the sleek look and the stylish wheels to the way it handles and the miles per gallon. There is nothing that I can find is worth complaining about. I can safely say this is going to stick with me for a long, long time.

Beyond Spacious

by from Toms River on May 3, 2017

Great vehicle and has never disappointed us in any way. The reliability you could not ask for more, it is beyond spacious, and looks beautiful and high end.

I have been driving a Honda Accord EX since 1992.

by from on March 31, 2017

Love It, Love It, Love It. Great Price. Luxurious ride. Nice looking. Great features. I would highly recommend this car to all.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Honda Accord