CARS.COM — Kia's lineup features two family-friendly all-stars, the Sedona minivan and the Sorento SUV. The Sorento offers loads of features for the price and the added flexibility of an available third row. One owner below explains why he traded in a GMC Terrain for the Sorento.
"After reviewing all mid-sized crossover SUVs available for 2016 and 2017, I purchased my 2017 Kia Sorento SX Limited just under two months ago. Could not be happier with my choice. Traded in my 2013 GMC Terrain SLT2, with which I was very happy overall, but it lacked acceleration. My new Sorento was initially too quick off the line, as I had to retrain myself to use a lighter foot on the accelerator. Since then, I can honestly say I don't have a single complaint, and for all the extra power, I still am averaging just under 25 mpg average city/highway. Safety-wise, this car is top-rated and has every conceivable feature one could ever need, including smart cruise control, autonomous braking, self-cornering headlights for night driving, and the nav system even voice-alerts you to sharp curves in the road ahead. The UVO Navigation and eServices system is totally compatible with my Samsung Android smartphone and provides many features that, to be honest, I have yet to learn how to use all of them. Value-wise, it's hard to beat and has an outstanding warranty only matched by Hyundai as far as my research indicated. Don't believe I could have done any better."
Related: 2016 Kia Sorento: Car Seat Check
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We're giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here's how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green "Write a Review" button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you'd like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green "Submit Your Review" button, and you're good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor's note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.