2017 Kia Sorento

Kia SXL AWD Limited

by from Sevierville, TN on March 13, 2017

Every thing works excellently. The adaptive cruise control does an excellent job of maintaining the distance between me and the car in front of us, even as vehicles change lanes passing in front of me. We get the quiet smooth ride we prefer using the ECO mode all the time.

Very Happy with my Kia 2017 Sorento Purchase

by from Waukegan, IL on March 10, 2017

Excellent vehicle. Exceptional value. With the upgraded leather interior you feel like you are inside a high end SUV. Sporty yo the eye, great performance, and comfortable ride with great technology options.

A very well made car.

by from Martinez, ga on March 29, 2017

Six months old and not even one problem. Traded my 2014 Kia soul. It didn't have enough cargo space. Sorento has plenty. It sounds very solid when closing doors. Got the base engine, but it seems fast enough (see 2014 kia soul acceleration data).

Superb design execution on interior and exterior

by from Monument, Colorado on April 4, 2017

I was a very happy customer of 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe ( 3 rows ), with 36K miles. Didn't need the 3rd row anymore, yet wanted the same high quality SUV, in a slightly smaller package, and with same great warranty. It should be stated that none of this would have worked without high trade-in value for the 2015 Santa Fe. After considerable time spent exploring the many vehicle options, the 2017 Kia Sorento was the best overall choice. The fit and finish is remarkable; as good if not better than Toyota or Mercedes, and the four cylinder engine works just fine on the roads of Colorado. Finally, the interior and exterior design looks to have come from one of the Italian automotive design studios. Overall, terrific value for the money.

Just what I wanted

by from Waukegan on April 9, 2017

Needed a 3rd row suv to fit our growing family. After reading reviews and consumer reports decided on the 2017 Sorento. Couldn't be happier with the decision.

'17 Sorento

by from Milwaukee WI on April 26, 2017

No SUV can touch it for the price. You can get a 6 cylinder for the price of a 4 cylinder, plus you get 3rd row seating.

A value Proposition

by from Tampa, FL on April 7, 2017

The 2017 Sorento SXL is an amazing car for the money. I was all set to purchase a Lincoln MKX or Volvo XC90 until I saw their reliability ratings on Consumer Reports. The Kia Sorento SXL offered me 99% of the features/technology of those cars for approximately $15,000 less AND better than average reliability. All in a great looking car. It's a win win!

Most comfortable car I've owned

by from Elizabethtown, PA on March 27, 2017

I've only had the vehicle for 2 weeks, but so far I LOVE it! It has so much power and drives so smoothly. The infotainment system is easy to use and the sound system is great, even though it's the standard package. Actual gas milage is has been 22/17 which is awesome for the V6 (For comparison, I traded in a 2015 Sportage with the 2.4l 4-cyl, it got 22/19). The headlights really should be HID or LED and the tail lights really should be LED, that's what kept it from a 5-star exterior. I'm really missing movable pedals to customize the driving experience and make it 5-star comfort.

My best car ever

by from Willowbrook il on March 29, 2017

Love this car should have considered it a long time ago. Stylish n best bang for my buck. My family can't believe this car because it's so amazing

Love this car

by from Fort Worth,TX on March 27, 2017

So I had a 2012 for about 2yrs and this year upgraded to the 2012. This car is so sleek looking in the inside. I love the black leather interior I have. I also love the Apple car play and how it's so easy to be hands free in the car especially when hauling your family. I would highly recommend this family vehicle to anyone shopping.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Kia Sorento