The debut of the redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry was far and away the most popular topic on KickingTires this week. The new model will be available in L, LE, XLE and SE trims, and the Camry Hybrid will be available in LE and XLE trims. While the entry-level Camry has a higher asking price, there’s more value for the buck along the rest of the trim lines, including the hybrid model. To get full details, check out our Trim Level Breakdown post, and make sure to check out the other top stories of the week.
1. 2012 Toyota Camry: Trim Level Breakdown
2. 2012 Honda CR-V Concept: First Look
3. 2012 Toyota Camry Photo Gallery
4. Cadillac Ciel Concept: First Look
5. 2013 Lexus GS 350: First Look