Cragg Motors

99 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 23, 2020

They have a small inventory of excellent vehicles. The buying process was smooth and fast and the Chrysler Pacifica I bought is a fantastic vehicle for... a great price.

October 30, 2020

Ken and Kim are fantastic. We had shaky credit but Kim worked her magic and got my wife a Beautiful 2017 Buick Encore with very low miles. Warranty is... better then a new car warranty. Trust me you will not be disappointed. If you buy from anywhere else you will be sorry

• May 31, 2018

There are times in life when you just "know." You know you're dealing with an ethical person. You know you're not going to get jerked around. You know... you're being treated fairly. My experience with Cragg Motors in Belton, MO, was one of those times. Ken Cragg and his wife Kim, the only two employees, treat you like old friends the moment you meet them. There's no pretense, no "car dealer b.s." that everyone hates. Just two hardworking people who do everything themselves. My tradein was pretty rough (albeit with fairly low miles), but I got a very fair price for it. And the fixed, no-hassle price of the Ford Transit I bought, was wonderful. Absolutely none of the pressure tactics, none of the "I'll talk to my manager" crap. Ken knows the fair price of the vehicle, so that he makes a little money and you still get a great deal. THIS is how car dealing should be. As I told both of them, I've never felt more comfortable giving a check to someone for a car. It felt like I was dealing with old friends, instead of two folks I just met. After we agreed on everything and I came back with a cashier's check, I was in and out in 40 minutes! You can bet I will absolutely go to Cragg in the future. Ken and Kim know how it's SUPPOSED to be done!

August 14, 2020

No haggling, no non-sense. If you are looking a car dealership that acts like your advocate, then you are at the right little car lot that offers a big... punch. Competitive pricing, quality cars and easy purchasing process. No need to shop anywhere else.

July 16, 2020

Ken and Kim were a delight to do business with. We were looking at a BMW Roadster and they sent pictures of the car to us. We called them to let them... know we were Interested but since we live 2 and half hours away we could not come until the weekend. They were able to hold it for us and we were able to purchase the car. Then to top it off we came back on 4th of July and Kim met us there to complete the purchase and take the car. My wife loves her new"baby ". By the time we had finished with our deal we felt like we had known them for years and we felt like we had made 2 new friends. I would certainly purchase another car from them in the future even though we live a good distance away. I would highly recommend Cragg Motors.

October 30, 2019

seemed to be genuine in helping us get the best product for our needs and not merely trying to just sell us something. Knowledgeable, personable, honest.... We definitely would recommend others to seek out his business for a fair deal.

October 22, 2019

Ken was great to work with. I will definitely be back for my next car! The buying process was very easy and quick! Thank you Cragg Motors!

August 1, 2019

I found the truck I was looking for. Low millage like new condition. Ken and Kim were great to work with. Best car dealer experience I have ever had.... Got a fair price for the trade in and got really good financing. Next car will be bought from this dealer.

July 31, 2019

Thoroughly recommend this dealership in all aspects. I drove in from the St. Louis area to look at a low mileage, high quality hybrid SUV that I was not... able to find elsewhere. Communication prior and throughout were outstanding – even received responsive emails on a holiday weekend. Ken and Kim were professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and ethical. They are genuinely interested in your situation. Prices for the vehicle and my trade-in were fair. The SUV has driven like new, and my service shop was very impressed with the excellent and immaculate condition. Very pleased – I’ve had no other vehicle purchase that has come close to this great experience and outcome.

March 7, 2019

A very pleasant car buying experience. They had a low mileage example of the exact car and trim level we were looking for at a great price. After dealing... with the indirect and often misleading new car dealers, they were a breath of fresh air.