Cragg Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 82 reviews

• November 8, 2017

I've purchased two cars from Ken now and both times I've been very happy with the cars and car buying experience. I will probably never buy another ca...r from anywhere else.

June 1, 2018

There are times in life when you just "know." You know you're dealing with an ethical person. You know you're not going to get j...erked around. You know you're being treated fairly. My experience with Cragg Motors in Belton, MO, was one of those times. Ken Cragg and his wife Kim, the only two employees, treat you like old friends the moment you meet them. There's no pretense, no "car dealer b.s." that everyone hates. Just two hardworking people who do everything themselves. My tradein was pretty rough (albeit with fairly low miles), but I got a very fair price for it. And the fixed, no-hassle price of the Ford Transit I bought, was wonderful. Absolutely none of the pressure tactics, none of the "I'll talk to my manager" crap. Ken knows the fair price of the vehicle, so that he makes a little money and you still get a great deal. THIS is how car dealing should be. As I told both of them, I've never felt more comfortable giving a check to someone for a car. It felt like I was dealing with old friends, instead of two folks I just met. After we agreed on everything and I came back with a cashier's check, I was in and out in 40 minutes! You can bet I will absolutely go to Cragg in the future. Ken and Kim know how it's SUPPOSED to be done!

April 4, 2018

This is the second used car we have purchased from Cragg Motors. We have since moved away from this area, but we come back to purchase Cragg cars! We... will only buy from here! These are the best deals we have ever found.

February 25, 2018

I had been looking for a used SUV for a few months. I looked online an found Cragg motors had the best price. I went and looked at the enclave and lo...ved it. It was just as nice as it looked on the website. Cragg motors will give you the best deal and find you amazingly low interest rates! I will only buy cars from them from now on.

January 24, 2018

After looking at several vehicles at the dealerships in Independence (and believing we had made a deal before the salesman came back to tell us the pr...ice he had offered us was not approved by his manager) we were beginning to get fed up with the car buying experience. Looking for a lightly used SUV, we had our eyes on a Forester from Cragg Motors that was priced below most others around. We were skeptical about a smaller dealer that we had never heard of (plus we were from out of town already), but we ultimately decided to stop in to at least look at a '15 Subaru Forester. We walked into Cragg's office and were immediately greeted by Ken. He talked to us in a completely different way than the other salesmen we had dealt with. He talked to us like we were friends. He was very informative and did not rush us at all to buy a vehicle from him. There was no pressure. He even insisted to tell us the history of the Forester before we even asked. He told us so much that there was little left to ask. We were very thankful that we were finally not being pressured and papers with lines and numbers weren't being thrown in front of us followed by awkward silences when we didn't sign. Ken even let us leave without trying to make us an offer, he said we were welcome to come back. We came back the next day and bought it. Basically it was just a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend visiting Ken and his wife if you are in the market. Great prices, better service, and no nonsense. I will absolutely look here to buy my next vehicle. Thanks a lot Ken, you made our first car buying experience a great one! We'll be back.

January 15, 2018

What a fantastic experience. Needed a car fast. Ken came in on the MLK holiday just for us. Because of the breakdown of another car my son needed a ...new car today so he could get back to school several hours away. Ken made it happen and for that I am ever grateful. Thanks too to Kim and coming in on her holiday to get all the paper work done. Love the Subaru. I won't go anywhere else. I might buy 3 cars from him this year.

January 11, 2018

This was my second purchase from Ken. My first was nearly 12 years ago, that experience made me realize that there was at least one honest and ethical... person in the used car business. I called him this time and explained what I was in the market for in a used truck....he found it for me at a price that was 2-4 thousand less than what I had seen similar trucks sell for at the large dealer used lots, plus I didn't have to deal with the slimy used car games at the big dealers. I have recommended Ken to others and will come back for my next vehicle needs.

October 2, 2017

Gave us a fair trade in price for our car would recommend Craig motores to anyone looking for a good used vehicle

August 27, 2017

We were looking for a good price and great quality in a pickup. That's what we found when we purchased our Chevy pickup. Ken even met us on Monday,... Memorial Day. Love our truck.

August 16, 2017

I GOT A MUCH NICER CAR THAN I WAS LOOKING FOR AT A PRICE WELL BELOW WHAT I EXPECTED TO PAY. I called Ken Cragg, to get an idea for a future purchase. ... I let him know what I was looking for and what I was wanting to spend. While he did not have the car in stock, he let me know he would see what was available. THAT NIGHT he called me back and he told me he had my car, for less than I was planning on spending and it had more features than I had been looking for. Financing was great, it took no time and was at a great rate and was handled quickly, courteously and professionally. It was an amazing experience from start to finish.