Piedmont Honda

82 reviews

September 15, 2019

I went in to purchase a used car and I left with a new car. I have dealt with Piedmont Honda since 1991. Eric Cooley is my favorite. He makes the car... buying process a breeze and he teaches you about your vehicle. I recommend Piedmont Honda if you are looking for a vehicle.

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer! Eric is awesome! Thanks again and enjoy your new car!!

September 5, 2019

Very pleasant experience with these guys! They made the process of buying my new car painless and easy. I was out of the dealership in 2 hours with my... new Honda CRV. I'm very pleased.

Thank you for your business! We strive to make our buying process as fast and efficient as possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can he...lp you with. Enjoy your new car!

August 13, 2019

This is the third vehicle that I have bought from Piedmont Honda. I have always been very happy with the treatment and service that I received from Piedmont.... Before my current purchase of a 2019 Odyssey I stopped off at another dealer to get a feel for pricing. I got their best deal and then went to Piedmont. Piedmont gave me a better deal and I found that their approach to dealing with customers is much better organized and smoother than the competitor. Levi Martin was open, helpful and enjoyable to deal with. Once we agreed to the purchase the completion of the paperwork was handled by Tony Little in an efficient and easygoing manner. Through the years I have been very happy with the service department. While having a great experience is important when purchasing a vehicle, it is the service department that can enhance or destroy the relationship. I give Piedmont 5 STARS.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you had a great buying experience with us. Enjoy your new car!

July 29, 2019

Our Honda car buying experience was excellent at Piedmont Honda and with Carmen Mora-Langford being our sale lady, the experience was made fun. Carmen... is a truly beautiful person inside and out and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction...If you're interested and looking to purchase a honda vehicle, Carmen is the lady to see... P.S. tell Carmen I sent You.

July 2, 2019

Needed a quick and easy sell on a new car, and that’s what we got. Thanks piedmont Honda. Levi was our salesman and we recommend.

June 22, 2019

Awesome experience..exact color and payment I wanted. No trying to put me in a car I didn't want .I will definitely go back if I ever want a new car..again

June 15, 2019

Have bought several new cars from piedmont Honda always easy to deal with. Saleman are always very helful in every way and always got good deal on new... cars and fair price for old ones.

June 8, 2019

Eric Cooley at Piedmont Honda is the best. He always makes my car buying experience great. I have just purchased my second vehicle from him.

May 5, 2019

Eric Cooley did an excellent job of presenting several options for a new SUV. After making our choice, he continued to do an excellent job of familiarizing... us with the car and its many fine features.

April 25, 2019

D. Lee was great and helpful. He showed me the cars i wanted to look at then got the car down to what we felt was a fair price.