A+ Auto Sales

69 reviews

• January 12, 2015

Wow! This was, by far, the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a car.Thanks to alex and rob, i now have my long awaited prius. The price was phenomenal... and the customer service didn't disappoint. alex went above and beyond, taking the time to find the best interest rate. He is trustworthy, professional, and an overall great guy.I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy, personal, no pressure environment.They have a customer for life!

September 23, 2018

In Alex and Rob at A Plus Auto Sales I truly found the most professional, sincere, hard-working and above-and-beyond customer service professionals I have... encountered to date throughout a lifetime of purchasing cars. It is evident they take a great deal of pride in the quality of the work they do each and every day. Because of them, I would recommend A Plus Auto Sales hands-down, far and above any other dealer when ready to purchase a car. They were patient throughout the entire process, gave zero hassle, no pressure; were forthright about car histories and pricing; and downright good to work - qualities that deserve to be rewarded with our business; and will be rewarded with mine time again in the future when in need for my next car. Professionals at their level of caliber rate above and beyond 5 of 5 stars in my book. In addition, when it came to final closure on the deal, Alex was efficient and on the mark, with flawless attention to detail when it came to ensuring all the required documentation was on point, making the process seamless; and I could not have been more pleased with his willingness to work with me on pricing; settling on an extremely customer-friendly price for a wonderful car. But the most impressionable mark for me – the signature of who he is; the fine quality of service he gives…when I returned two days later to pick up the car; Alex had surprised me with having had two dents removed to perfection – of his own initiative and free of charge!! All this simply out of the goodness and top-quality professionalism that I am confident have been at the core of his daily work ethic for years, and can be relied upon from him and Rob – two genuine masters in their trade and in the art of customer service – for years to come! Thank you, Alex and Rob!! - Chris O.

March 10, 2018

We had a great experience buying our Ford Focus hatchback with Alex and Rob. We are very happy with the car, which had low miles and is in excellent condition.... When I first looked at the car, I noticed a few nicks and scratches. I mentioned this to Alex and he said that they could probably have their detail guy buff them out and touch up the scratches with paint. Later, when my wife and I both came to look at the car, we were both impressed with the low miles and general great condition, and we decided to go through with the purchase on the spot. I was actually surprised that Alex brought up even after we had made the decision to buy the car that we should bring it back to have the touch up work done. We brought it back for the touch up and are very happy with the results. They stayed later in the evening to meet with us so that we could come at work. We are very appreciative. Thanks Alex and Rob!

December 2, 2017

There aren"t enough words to describe how wonderful of an experience I have had working with these guys. From the initial contact email, all the way past... the purchase there has been stellar communication with absolutely no pressure.The guys are extremely professional, outgoing, and tell it how it is. I feel like a friend instead of business transaction to them, and would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I could not have asked for a more smooth and stress free process!

November 25, 2017

We are in the process of buying a second used car from Alex at A + Auto Sales/West Chester, OH. We are return customers because of the quality of service... and satisfaction we have received from Alex. We highly recommend those looking for a new or used car to check out A+ Auto Sales/West Chester and speak with Alex. He is very honest and professional and as a result we will again be return customers. Thank you, Alex! Sincerely, Tina Koehne

March 8, 2017

Great Customer Service. Alex is a great guy. Honest, kind and decent. A rare find in the business. Great selectioin of cars/trucks at great prices.... The facility was clean and comfortable and the entire process was very exciting and satisfying. I would and will recommend Alex and A+ Auto Sales to Everyone. Thanks again Alex. You Rock!

November 28, 2016

Highly recommend! This is one of the best dealerships I have dealt with. All their cars are top of the line and clean inside and out. Alex went above and... beyond to get me my dream car! Rob is an excellent salesman. Must come check them out if you have not yet!

November 15, 2016

I emailed Alex, his response was instant. We had a time crunch and he fit us in and worked with us for the best percent rate. He is a very nice guy you... can tell he loves what he does. He was not pushy or rude. The car we purchased was used 3 years old had low miles looked brand new off the lot look. Still under warranty. No problems in the test drives. We voiced our concerns and he got us in and finalized in a little over an hour. I will definitely be coming back in the future.

November 14, 2016

Great experience! Highly recommend this dealership!

October 18, 2016

My trusty '08 van was filled to the brim with household goods when I got rear ended in Cincy! On a seven week round robin from VA to KY to Columbus to... FL to home. Drivable I got to Columbus. Waiting game with insurance. A search found a '12 van identical at A+. Alex worked through all my questions - blemishes, work done, car fax including the complications of being an out of state buyer, money access and the reality of committing to a vehicle in a time crunch. He was so warm, genuine, and caring. We kept in touch texting. Once declared totaled I drove my van back down 71. Alex let me drive the new van and check it out on my own, we sat down and did the paperwork, set up Bluetooth then he helped me unload my van, piling everything in the parking lot then we repacked the new van. Talk about going the extra mile!!!Though a little anxious about whether the tow vehicle would actually show up to remove my '08, he trusted me and I headed out to Florida. Halfway there I am settled into a motel for the night. My new van is an answer to a prayer. Alex made the entire process as stress free as possible and made sure I was happy. The entire thing was so surreal. And I took a leap of faith. Really appreciate Alex's reassurance that this van was in great shape and there were no surprises!! Thank you for your patience and kindness. No pressure!! And I got a great value. I would come back from VA to buy from you again!!