Read reviews that mention:

June 1, 2020

Alex has not ONCE but TWICE went above and beyond for me! I just purchased my dream vehicle from him! 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee immaculate beautiful car!... I love Alex and his wife Korina. Both times no pressure up front and honest best bank as well. I will never go anywhere else EVER for any vehicles. If he don’t have it he will find it! You got this Alex!!

May 14, 2020

I bought a Ram 1500 Sport from Alex Perez the owner of A Auto! It was the best truck buying experience I've ever had and i would definitely drive from... Topeka,Ks again because Alex takes care of his customers!!

• January 12, 2015

Wow! This was, by far, the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a car.Thanks to alex and rob, i now have my long awaited prius. The price was phenomenal... and the customer service didn't disappoint. alex went above and beyond, taking the time to find the best interest rate. He is trustworthy, professional, and an overall great guy.I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy, personal, no pressure environment.They have a customer for life!

April 18, 2020

Bought my second car today from Alex! He loves helping people. The buying experience was so easy! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great next car.

February 9, 2020

Drove 5 hours from Tennessee to purchase low mileage truck after Alex did a face time video in 17 degree weather for me to see the condition of truck.... After driving home I noticed the truck had couple of leaks in my garage which Alex reimbursed for me to repair. Alex and his wife are honest people and a pleasure to deal with! Always returned my calls and did what he said he would do during the whole transaction. His 5 star review ratings speak for it's self! He made us feel like family and the purchase was effortless. Very pleased with purchase and transaction and meeting a new friend! Would purchase from again and Highly Recommend! Perfect used car buying experience!

October 20, 2019

All I can say is Alex is the best car dealer we have ever met! We have been to the big guys in the business and got burned. We were treated like robots... by the bigger companies. Alex treated us like people, like his family and he deserves more than 5 stars! I highly recommend him whenever you need a vehicle! We love you Alex, thank you for your help!!

May 13, 2019

Alex and Rob were great to work with. Open and honest, fair, and very kind. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a used car.

April 10, 2019

Came from Toledo seeking a particular, not that easy to find car. Rob and Alex were wonderful to work with, the car is great and I only wish they were... closer! Buy with confidence that you will be treated more than fairly and find a good vehicle - both atypical in a good way!

February 25, 2019

Alex and Rob provided a great customer experience. Rob gave a honest up front assessment on all aspects of the vehicle we were purchasing. The experience... was laid back with no pressure. Rob went above and beyond with his customer service and has stayed in touch to ensure we are happy with our purchase.

February 5, 2019

called ahead, dealer had snow cleaned off of car and car pulled out and unlocked for me; let us take the car for half a day to check it out, was able... to act as the agent for my Credit Union and seal the deal on a Saturday. Beautiful low mileage cars (he doesn't advertise it, but, apparently, he buys low mileage cars, cleans them up, does scheduled maintenance, replaces the tires and charges a fair price) very satisfied