A+ Auto Sales

Friday 10:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(513) 759-5470 (513) 759-5470

Alex made car shopping easy and fun!

I’ve never bought a car before and I wasn’t completely sure what I wanted, but when we got to the lot there were several great cars with low mileage at a great price. I was able to find a Ford Fusion that I loved and Alex was even able to have the windows tinted for me to make the car look even cooler than when I bought it. He worked hard to get me financed even though I had limited credit history. I really appreciate everything he did to make this first car buying experience such a great one!

Easy, honest and reliable –highly recommended!!

I’m a skeptic who does a silly amount of research on purchases; my anxiety was heightened as A Auto is 11hrs from where I live and isn’t a Volvo authorized dealer. Alex was fantastic – I cannot say enough good things about him and my experience!!! He was patient with my numerous questions, transparent / candid with his answers and let me get to my decision without applying any pressure. He made things really easy, his follow up was on point and there were no surprises. I’ll absolutely connect with Alex again to see what he has the next time I’m looking to buy a car.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

Alex has not ONCE but TWICE went above and beyond for me! I just purchased my dream vehicle from him! 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee immaculate beautiful car! I love Alex and his wife Korina. Both times no pressure up front and honest best bank as well. I will never go anywhere else EVER for any vehicles. If he don’t have it he will find it! You got this Alex!!

Review

I bought a Ram 1500 Sport from Alex Perez the owner of A Auto! It was the best truck buying experience I've ever had and i would definitely drive from Topeka,Ks again because Alex takes care of his customers!!

Highly Recommend!!

Bought my second car today from Alex! He loves helping people. The buying experience was so easy! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great next car.

Not your typical used car dealership! Excellent!

Drove 5 hours from Tennessee to purchase low mileage truck after Alex did a face time video in 17 degree weather for me to see the condition of truck. After driving home I noticed the truck had couple of leaks in my garage which Alex reimbursed for me to repair. Alex and his wife are honest people and a pleasure to deal with! Always returned my calls and did what he said he would do during the whole transaction. His 5 star review ratings speak for it's self! He made us feel like family and the purchase was effortless. Very pleased with purchase and transaction and meeting a new friend! Would purchase from again and Highly Recommend! Perfect used car buying experience!

Best Sweetest Day Ever

All I can say is Alex is the best car dealer we have ever met! We have been to the big guys in the business and got burned. We were treated like robots by the bigger companies. Alex treated us like people, like his family and he deserves more than 5 stars! I highly recommend him whenever you need a vehicle! We love you Alex, thank you for your help!!

Great Experience

Alex and Rob were great to work with. Open and honest, fair, and very kind. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a used car.

best purchase experience ever!

Came from Toledo seeking a particular, not that easy to find car. Rob and Alex were wonderful to work with, the car is great and I only wish they were closer! Buy with confidence that you will be treated more than fairly and find a good vehicle - both atypical in a good way!

Honest no pressure sale

Alex and Rob provided a great customer experience. Rob gave a honest up front assessment on all aspects of the vehicle we were purchasing. The experience was laid back with no pressure. Rob went above and beyond with his customer service and has stayed in touch to ensure we are happy with our purchase.