Les Stumpf Ford

1142 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 27, 2020

My wife and I had a very positive experience buying our new Ford Edge, salesman was helpful, friendly, and courteous, the buying process smooth, informative,... and professional.

December 16, 2020

I worked with multiple people they're all friendly and very helpful. Mike And Sheldon were some of the people I worked with. I ordered A350 transit... that I can convert for a wheelchair van.

December 14, 2020

Experience was great, salesman are easy to work with. Always quick to respond and help with any questions that I have. So happy with our new truck

December 13, 2020

We originally visited to purchase a 2020 SUV, after some debate we decided on a used 2019 Escape thanks to the information and knowledge Corey shared with... us. He was instrumental in our decision making process and we are quite pleased with our choice. Corey was knowledgeable, polite and presented us with various options. This was an especially challenging time due to the COVID and the dealership was respectful of our preferences and we felt very comfortable and safe. Thank you Corey for all your assistance.

December 7, 2020

I was thinking of trading in my truck for something a bit smaller and stopped at Stumpf to look at what they had on their lot. There I saw it - A beautiful... blue Edge. Eric was helpful and patient, not at all pushy like some dealers can be. He owned every concern and question I had. If he didn't know he still took care of it and found the right person. The staff is Stumpf is friendly and courteous. I'm looking forward to visiting them again as my new vehicle needs service. Thank you again!

December 5, 2020

I'm retired and have always had a philosophy of never buying a new car. However, with the technology advances and our desire to have a hybrid to help... the environment, the used car market for small SUVs was very limited. We decided to try out the Ford Escape. I ask a lot of questions and had done my homework so I asked for a sales person that would really know the vehicles. Gary was assigned and he did a great job. Very, very responsive and very open with information. He knew most of the answers and went after the rest. Very good perspectives on purchase process, warrantee, features etc. I went in skeptical and came out very pleased with the experience and the fairness of the price and process. This purchase was during Covid and we were clear that entering the building was not going to be an option and would be a deal-breaker. It was no problem, they made everything happen, we signed papers outside, the car was held for 3 days etc. As safe as it could possibly have been. I traded in a 2006 vehicle so the technology advances to a 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid were amazing. I'm a car guy and am completely impressed with this vehicle! We love it! Big Thank You to Gary Cyr and his team!

November 30, 2020

The sales process was straight forward. They were upfront with how the sales process worked. The salesman and the business manager were personable and... good to deal with.

November 30, 2020

We worked with Sheldon and he did all the running for us such as the new car, and trade in. Great experience which we bought a 2020 Escape which we were... looking for.

November 13, 2020

Amazing salesmen who were willing to help me in every way! Very affordable for a very reliable vehicle! Will be going back in the future!

November 10, 2020

Honest and up front pricing. I would buy from again without hesitating. Sent them pictures of my trade and they made me an offer, stuck to it and made... the sale.