Toyota South

Saturday 8:30am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(859) 624-1313 (859) 624-1313

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jimmy Vandenberg was a courteous and helpful sale

Jimmy Vandenberg was a courteous salesman with a great positive attitude. We feel he treated us in all fairness and talked to us with respect. We're excited about our new Toyota Highlander and can't wait to take a trip soon. Thanks so much to Gates Toyota South, Jimmy Vandenberg and everyone else who assisted us today!

Dutch Moore Excellent Service !!!!

Mr. Dutch Moore provided excellent customer service to my daughter Olivia and her husband Cody Edwards. Mr. Moore made sure my children received the most out of their trade in and the best price on their new 2015 Toyota Corolla SLE. The sale was very smooth and quick and they were on their way driving their new car in a very timely manner. I would recommend Toyota South for the best price on a new Toyota and for the best customer service. Thank you Mr. Dutch Moore for this excellent experience.

Excellent service.

Staff provided excellent service. They picked me up and drove me to the dealership. Slight delay in phone call

1.4

SALESPERSON NEVER RETURNED MY CALL

CALLED THE DEALERSHIP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT A CAR , SAID CALL ME BACK NEVER DID. LIES & LIES

Our New 2012 Highlander Experience

Without question the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had, and we've had a lot of them. Staff was friendly and knowlegeable, We will be customers for life!!!!

1.0

Buyer beware...not mom friendly

My wife and I were interested in (2) used cars in this dealer's inventory. We were looking to trade our current vehicle as part of the purchase. When my wife stopped by the dealership to test drive the cars, the salesperson had their "appraiser" inspect our vehicle. The salesperson told my wife that the appraiser had noted that our vehicle had "extensive hail damage" due to the presence of a total of (2) small shopping cart/car door dings on either side of the car. They agreed that there was no damage to either the hood or roof of the vehicle. Funny how that would work with hail, or how only (2) small marks would qualify as xtensive damage.The salesperson also proceeded to tell my wife that the vehicles we were interested in were to be sent to auction within the next two days in an effort to bully her into a commitment on the spot. It is interesting to note that nearly a month and a half has now passed since that time and both cars remain on their lot. Truly unprofessional behavior verging on the unethical would not recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I would personally like to discuss this unfortunate situation with you to fully understand your experience while at Toyota South. I am fully committed to providing excellence in sales and service customer satisfaction. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies and do whatever I can to earn your trust in us again. If you will send me your contact information offline to stevegates@toyotasouth.com. I will contact you and set up an appointment time and location that is convenient for you so I can offer my sincerest apologies in person. Sincerely and Respectfully, Steve Gates, Owner Toyota South

Easiest people to buy from!

This is the fourth car we have bought from Toyota South and it won't be the last. They have always treated my wife and I like family. We recommend them to everyone we know. If you want a great deal with a great deal more, see these people! Thanks Dirk and Steve!

Easiest car purchase ever!

Greatest Toyota dealer on the planet! Quick and easy purchase, great staff and Mr. Gates is the best!

excellent service

me and my wife were treeted like we were family there and we been to a lot of car lots and was not treeted the same at no other car lot like them they were very nice and not makeing us feel like we were being hounded to get a car