AutoNation Nissan Miami

New 877-250-2290 Dealer Website
Used 866-454-8565 Email Dealer
Service 866-939-4052

Average based on 142 reviews.
  • 2015 Versa SL

My salesman, Hector Carrera was the best. He worked with me and didn't pressure or oversell me. I have already written to his manager expressing this same view. I'm getting used to the car and my family loves it. My wife raves about the room the car has. So far, so good. Hope the service dept. is as good as the sales dept.

• Maria

Very good experience.The guy Randol very professional and he keep me informed about my car.

• Review

Rafael Marzo is very fast and friendly! He has great costumer service!!!

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with courteous and efficient service, Yaidel! We hope to see you again soon!

Rafael Marzo is very fast and friendly! He has great costumer service!!!

• Excellent Customer Service

I recently had to take in my Nissan for some repairs and the service i received from Luiz Diaz was outstanding. Although I have always had a positive experience at the Miami Autonation, I have to state that from now on, any service I need to have done I will make it a point to have Luiz Diaz take care of it.

• 2014 Nissan Rogue

Great service and also great people working and helping others.

Great service and also great people working and helping others.

• Fernando

The service person was great.He was well informed, caring and friendly.

The service person was great.He was well informed, caring and friendly.

• 2016 Pathfinder

Great experience very everyone was very helpful. Thank you Luis Garcia.

Great experience very everyone was very helpful. Thank you Luis Garcia.

• Routine oil & filter + check AC system

Great customer service from the service agent, however poor repair service from the mechanic. The mechanic reported no problem with my AC unit, when the car was delivered the air was not working properly and I ask for the assistance of the service agent, making the story short the car was returned to service and the compressor was changed. I had to return for my car the next day (I was provided with a loaner) Next day the keys of my car were misplaced, I waited for 45 minutes and went home, the keys were found an hour later

Hi Rafael, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at AutoNation Nissan Miami take our reviews very seriously. We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (305) 707-0145. We hope to hear from you.

• Good service

Good customer service. great price, fast service, you get what you want.

Good customer service. great price, fast service, you get what you want.

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• New car lease.

Jairo was a pleasure to deal with. He is extremely knowledgable and professional.