AutoNation Nissan Miami

• 2015 Versa SL

My salesman, Hector Carrera was the best. He worked with me and didn't pressure or oversell me. I have already written to his manager expressing this same view. I'm getting used to the car and my family loves it. My wife raves about the room the car has. So far, so good. Hope the service dept. is as good as the sales dept.

• Review

Jose Ramirez was a pleasure to do business with I live in the Deland Florida it's a five hour trip one way or I got there everything was all done the paperwork was ready to go the vehicle was all clean and full of gas I would definitely recommend him and I am definitely going to Call on Jose again when I need another vehicle it was worth the ride

• Beth Talabisco

Sales person Jose was great. Took too long for paperwork.

Sales person Jose was great. Took too long for paperwork.

• lolalber

I give 5, I love it the Nissan car. Always i founded the car as me need and as me want. Always i received the best reference.

• Fast and friendly service

I was towed to the dealership with a flat tire. Traveling out of town, I had no idea what to expect. Pedro was able to assist me and got me back on the road quickly. Definitely a great experience!

• MY ROGUE SPORT

THIS DEALER HAS THE BEST EMPLOYEES I HAVE EVER SEEN. DEALER OVERALL IS EXCELLENT SERVICE

• Bad Service

The service advisor told me it was very important to replace my coolant and transmission fluids at 35,000 miles. I did for $120 more than at Tire Kingdom. That service is not recommended in the Nissan Maintenance Guide. He also said he could not re-attach my mud flap. My trailer hitch is rusting badly and he said it is not covered by my extended warranty. The book says it is.

• This is the best auto dealer I have ever been!

The process for acquiring our car was so fast! they helped us with all our questions and the support they gave to us was amazing

• Buying a Nissan Sentra

The best place to buy a car, exelent attention and very comprensible whit the client, we don't wait time for be attending and to see and drive a car, the know what we need and help you to find it, thank you to the manager and the seller they was very nice!!!

• altima

I love my new Nissan Altima 2017, I recommended the other people to buy or leases a one. My family, we are very Happy.