Global Imports BMW

Sunday Closed 12:00pm–4:00pm
New (888) 239-2820 (888) 239-2820
Used (888) 239-2928 (888) 239-2928
Service (888) 239-4572 (888) 239-4572

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BMW world

Top notch buying experience for my wife and myself

Dealer response

Michael Dille, we are glad we could help! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Global BMW Atlanta Ga

Second time I have purchased a BMW from the dealership. This experience was made seamless by Travis Robinson.

Dealer response

Hi Celia Hay, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

BMW Service

My service manager was awesome. He exceeded my expectations.

Dealer response

Sean Alleyne, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Global Imports BMW. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Eric Watson

Global Imports BMW has a Client advisor named Turiya Lafoucade. She helped me work a deal on a nice X3 CPO that I purchased for my daughter. She was very knowledgeable regarding every facet of the vehicle. She quickly developed a positive relationship with my wife and I. She even put a big red bow on the X3 after we purchased it. My daughter loves the car! We had a great experience and will purchase another car from Global Imports in the near future.

Dealer response

Eric Watson, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Global Imports BMW. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Travis is a rock star!

Hussein and Travis took great care of us from start to finish! We were referred to Global Imports by Richard O?Connor. We are so excited about our new car and how luxurious it is!!!

Dealer response

Gregory Elam, we are so happy to read such a great review about Global Imports BMW! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Buying Used Car

Arnold Harper deserves 10 stars if we could! He was great to work with in making our purchase and very attentive to all our needs!

Used 740 I

My sales person omar was great ... so was everyone else I dealt with

Excellent Service, Fantastic Experience

One of the best car buying experiences we have have head. The customer service was amazing, no pressure was felt, the sales staff was very knowledgeable, and the buying experience was easy! I highly recommend this dealership!

Dealer response

Jennifer Holt, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Global Imports BMW. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

2018 BMW X1 Purchase

Greg Petty and BMW team did a great job with this purchase. I have owned 6 (now 7) BMW's but this is the first in 11 years and all was done professionally and efficiently.

Dealer response

Bill Hicks, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Global Imports BMW! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Customer Experience

My experience was excellent! Everyone was super friendly. I was greeted at the door. Felt it was covid friendly, and my car salesmen did an excellent job selling the car!!!

Dealer response

Hi Sydney Prioleau, thank you so much for your positive comments about Global Imports BMW! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!