World Toyota

1046 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2020

Chad is my go to service manager and he is always courteous and helpful. I had a flat tire the night before going on vacation and Chad made sure I was... taken care of before my road trip.

Thank you Nasrul for your kind words for Chad! We are thrilled that he provided you with a courteous and helpful service visit. We look forward to you...r business with us again!

November 23, 2020

I bring my car in for oil changes and they ALWAYS try to upsell me, which I could do without. Today they wanted $48 to replace the engine air filter. Hilarious.... I did it myself in less than five minutes. My other complaint is that I asked them to put the glove compartment back on its track and they did not. Didn't notice until I checked when I was miles away

• November 3, 2020

Great job servicing my van. Found problem based on my description. Fixed the first time. Now I can have worry free travel. Knowledgeable service advisors.

Thank you, DLH for the positive review. We're glad that you had a knowledgeable experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your bus...iness with us again!

November 22, 2020

It is a joy and pleasure working with Creston. He gives great customer service. I have been a customer for over ten years. Also, I would recommend World... Toyota to my friends and family.

Thank you Warrick for your kind words for Creston! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business w...ith us again!

November 21, 2020

Dean was very thorough and prompt from the moment I arrived until I came back to pick up my car. Highly recommend this dealership, always!

Thank you for your kind words for Dean! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great service visit. We look forward to your business with us agai...n!

November 11, 2020

I had to take my 2008 Highlander for service and Eric Matson was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Due to his help I will continue to use... World Toyota.

Thank you Bob for your kind words for Eric! We are thrilled that he provided you with an extremely helpful service visit. We look forward to your busi...ness with us again!

November 3, 2020

I love going there. Especially Eric matson he is awesome. It’s always clean they get you out on time it’s excellent. It’s out of my way but I love it at... world Toyota.

Thank you Karmon for your kind words for Eric! We are thrilled that he provided you with an awesome service visit. We look forward to your business wi...th us again!

November 3, 2020

Purchased a new car at the dealership. Initially, I felt like it was an acceptable experience. After the transaction, I was requested by the dealership... to submit additional information (which isn’t a problem normally). The issue I had was having to send specific documents multiple times, despite confirming with them every single time whether previous methods used were adequate. In addition, I had follow up questions relating to my purchase which resulted in complete lack of response from the folks I had interacted with. Overall, my experience has been somewhat disappointing unfortunately.

Thank you for your feedback about your after-sales experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity..., so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Sam Pakarati General Manager spakarati@worldtoyota.com

October 28, 2020

They were very thorough the customer service was excellent they fix my recalls and they gave me an update about what needed to be repaired with my vehicle

Thank you Shonna for the positive review. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with your recent service visit. We look forward to your busi...ness with us again!

October 28, 2020

Professional, knowledgeable and friendly customer service. They are very mindful of the customer's time. Questions are answered thoroughly and courteously.... It's always a pleasure to do business with them.

Thank you for the positive review. We're glad that you had a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly experience with your recent service visit. We l...ook forward to your business with us again!