Craig and Landreth Cars

4.0

1.3

Steer clear

The further down the road I get from this purchase the more I despise this place, bought a very nice car from this place, a 2016 with only 4400 miles on it, I just found out they never even bothered to change the oil in it before putting it on the lot, not to mention the late fees and penalties I had to pay at the BMV because they sent the paperwork a month and a half late, that wasn't even correct when I got there, cost me over 300 more at the motor vehicles, and for all I know, it's the same oil as it originally came with, then when I contact the salesman, he's says "well, that's above my pay grade, and we're under new management so that's the way it goes," I love my car, its properly taken care of now, but they will never see my business again, and anyone who asks, I'll tell them to steer clear of them.

Scott was Great!!!

Scott was an amazing salesman who made it worth the 3 hour drive to buy our car! He had everything ready for us when we got there from having the car waiting to the paperwork. He made the whole process very painless unlike other car buying experiences. He was not pushy and was very knowledgeable about our car. I really appreciate him and everyone there. My husband I definitely recommend Scott McCrory for your next buying experience!!!

Best I've ever seen

The salesman (Scott McCroy) wasnt pushy but also wasnt one who doesnt care if they're gonna sale a car or not. He took care of my boyfriend and I who didnt have a high budget and were buying our car. Best experience I've seen in such a long time.

Fantastic!

Duke(Sales), Shawn(Manager), and Kenny(Finance) were all fantastic to work with! In and out in less than hour! I'm sending my daughter down to look for a car here shortly after this experience. Top notch guys!

1.7

Service department

Scheduled both my vehicles for airbag recall. I was assured that one vehicle would be done in the morning so that I could swap vehicles early that afternoon. I just called and was told that the first vehicle wouldn't be done until late this afternoon if at all today. Ridiculous!!

Saved the best for last!

After experiencing more than one headache with other dealerships, we happened upon C&L and cannot be happier with our experience. We have a beautiful new car, and an appreciation for the kind care shown to us by the staff at the Hurstbourne location. Thank you to Justin Pinnick, especially, for a great car buying experience!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words! We will pass along this review to Justin, we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many more years to come!

Won't shop anywhere else!!!!

The service, quality of the car and friendly service made this the ultimate, fantastic experience. Andy Hall went above and beyond to make sure we bought the perfect car for our daughter. This is the second car she's bought from Craig and Landreth. She totaled her first car and walked away without a single scratch. We told Andy safety was our number one priority and he delivered. I'll never shop anywhere else.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words Julie! We hope your daughter enjoys her new car for many more years to come!

Top quality all around

I HATE shopping for a car but the folks at Craig and Landreth made it simple, fast and without the feeling you're being hustled. Whew, what a nice change from what I'm used to at all the other dealerships I've been to. I'll definitely be back.

Dealer response

Thank you Jim for the great review!

1.0

do not go there

I cosigned for a car for my son he lost his job as soon as I found out that he lost his job I told them that he was not working nor did not have insurance they told me it was not their place to check and see if he was employed or had insurance they financed it any way I am disabled and on a limited income now I have a car that I do not want or that I can afford

1.0

William R Daugherty

they will go to any length to sell a car I cosigned for my son I found out that he lost his job and he did not have insurance I told them he was not working or did not have insurance they said it was not their place to check on that I am disabled and on a limited income now I have a car that I can not afford

Dealer response

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Shepherdsville location. Your son told us that he had a job and car insurance and provided documents as such, we had no reason to suspect that the documents were falsified. We trust our customers when they give us their word which is what your son did. Please contact our owner Joey Craig at your convenience 502-447-3450.