Route 44 Toyota

187 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 2, 2017

Gary is very knowledegable of the product and the process and provides world-class service. He is patient and pays attention to detail and goes over... and beyond what is required. He is great and a real pleasure to work with. Kudos to GARY !!!!!

June 2, 2017

Gary has been a phenomenal salesman and finance officer for me over the years. I just purchased my fourth Highlander from him, my third Corolla, and a... Pruis Prime. He is a delight to work with and has taken numerous hours with me to help me through smooth purchasing processes. He continues to look out for me and keep me posted on possible things that could benefit me. He's my guy and as long as I have Toyota's I hope he will be around to serve me.

June 2, 2017

Brian was our salesperson for our new 2017 Highlander XLE and 2017 Pruis Prime. He was very courteous, friendly and more importantly knowledgeable about... both vehicles. He patiently explained all of the features on the cars and made himself available for any future questions we may have.

June 2, 2017

Brian was very thorough as he explained the documents and computer features. He did an outstanding job at explaining the features and functions of the... Prius. Wonderful personality and made me feel comfortable asking questions. Overall he was exceptional going over and beyond the call of duty!!!

June 2, 2017

I came in just looking and left with a new RAV4. Brian Olsen was a great salesman! I would refer anyone to this dealership.

May 31, 2017

Brian olson was very attentive and a great salesperson. He took his time explaining everything to me about my Prius Prime.

May 31, 2017

My wife and I were in the market for a new car a few months back and had the best experience at Rt 44 Toyota in Raynham. Our salesperson was Brian Olson... and he made our experience the best car buy experience. He spoke to us like human beings and told us about the cars without being salesy. I will be in the market again for a car of my own and will definitely go back to Brian.

May 13, 2017

Brian at Route 44 took the time to show me the cars I was interested in. We casually walked through the lot looking at all the RAV4's they had (which... was A LOT). Found the colors and trim lines I liked, then he spent the time to actually show me the in's and out's of the car, took them on a good test drive. It was only when I felt comfortable in what I wanted that we sat down to talk numbers...which were fair and competitive. Overall a great buying experience.

May 5, 2017

Alex was a wonderful help. I was on the way to a service appointment at Route 44 and I couldn't find the entrance. He noticed I was lost and walked me... in. He stayed with me for a little until while I was taken care of by the service representative. He was very attentive. I will be recommending him to my friends who are looking to buy in the next few weeks! Thank you, Alex!

May 3, 2017

the buying experience was made easy by brian and gary iwould recommend them to anyone