Irvine BMW

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing services

Chris L was very helping, made the whole purchasing process very easy and smooth. Incredible service. Will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know.

Irvine bmw

I was looking for a new car and ARTIN was the one helping me and he was knowledgeable and great sales person thank you ARTIN

Fantastic Buying Experience

Irvine BMW provided exemplary service as I purchased my new vehicle. Renzo, my New Vehicle Client Advisor went well above and way beyond to ensure a seamless and pleasant buying experience. I will absolutely go back to Renzo and Irvine BMW for my next vehicle purchase!

Excellent Customer Service!

Lorenzo and Ted made my car buying experience stress free and effortless. It was a fairly quick process, and they were both very kind and welcoming. I don’t think anyone enjoys the process of buying a car, but they both made it fun and fast at the same time. I’m really happy with the deal that I got, and I will most definitely come back.

Great Customer Service

I found a used car on Irvine BMW’s website and went in and spoke to the Aaron the fleet manager and helped though the process. It was an easy and fast transaction.

Review

Aaron Hawkins, thanks for all you support during the buying process! It was the first time I purchased a vehicle from a different state and he provided all the assistance I needed.

My new X4!

Thank you Chris Lorentson! You helped me search for the car I wanted. It’s a lot of hard work and you made it happen. I appreciate your professionalism. I trusted you and I got my new car.

Purchased a new vehicle

Chris Lorentzen was amazing as always. Excellent experience. We will be returning. We have purchased several cars from Chris and every time he comes through. The process is very easy and I appreciate that.

Great service

Carolynn Nguyen was very helpful and knowledgeable. . Great experience for shopping for a car . I would recommend Carolynn and this dealer ship to everyone.

Bought a used x3 and love it!

Great experience! Salesman Renzo was excellent! I will recommend the dealer to all! Also will have my vehicle serviced there too! Heard the service team is the best.