Van Bortel Ford

New (888) 205-2689 (888) 205-2689
Used (866) 334-5078 (866) 334-5078
Service (585) 670-6848 (585) 670-6848

(1,073 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Van Bortel Ford from DealerRater.

Great Sales Team .

Great people to work with so far I do have several more questions but I need more time with my truck to work out some bugs .

2016 F150; 30k mile service; Seatbelt recall; brakes

Service Tech (Andy) did good job. Need to return for new Visor (garage opener). Service VP (Tom Anne) does great job ensuring all items completed.

I was extremely satisfied with the cordial Response .

We are leaving on vacation in approximately one week Van Bortle was able to fit me in to their busy service schedule.The service manager Yanny was very helpful and cordial to get my problem fixed.I will be bringing future business service and otherwise back to Van Bortle they were extremely helpful. Thank you very much.

Couldn't have asked for better

The staff were respectful and polite and listened to all my concerns and were considerate to work around my personal schedule. The problem was solved professionally and in a timely manner

Used escape purchased

Steve Miller is always professional and does not waste my time trying to upsell. Van Bortel has always delivered new and used cars to me expeditiously and ready to go.

Service to fix a alarm

The service dept had me fixed and on my way in a very short time with no complications what so ever. This was a very pleasant experience.

Friendly sales

Second vehicle for me from this dealership; so far so good when dealing with van bortle ford Friendly service and easy purchase Thank you Dan !

Purchase used 2015 Ford Escape Titanium

Very pleased overall. My first contact was email and I received prompt responses. Worked through most of my questions over email and my 1st appt was 45 mins which included test drive, approval and deal on my trade in. Picked up the car 2 days later!

excellent service, great prices

Never thought I'd see the day when OEM parts from the dealer were not only cheaper than the aftermarket, but also of higher quality. That day is here at Van Bortel Ford. I got a 7 year battery for the same price as a competitor's 3 year battery. I was pressed for time that day, so they got me in and out in about a half hour. Fantastic!

F-150 Service

I was very satisfied with the service received. Your service department found a rim leak in a tire that no one else could find and resealed it.