Three Rivers Volkswagen

Sunday Closed Closed
(724) 941-6100 (724) 941-6100

4.2

Excellent

My experience was great. They make a good deal, are sensitive to your needs and cognizant of your time. Go see Vince, he will make you a fair deal - and get you on the road.

Worth the trip, no matter how far you have to go!

I had difficulty in Atlanta finding a red GTI for my wife with a manual. The dealer here was reluctant to try to find and move the vehicle. I found the exact car on the lot at Three Rivers. After working out the details over the phone and by e-mail I flew to Pittsburgh, walked into the dealership at 8:45 am and drove away in my new car at 10:05. All the paperwork was organized and the vehicle was prepped prior to my arrival and the deal I got paid for the trip! Great staff and very relaxed atmosphere...easiest car purchase I've ever had!

An experience that left me smiling

We all know that car shopping can be stressful. I'm new to Pittsburgh--so was more stressed than most--and spoke with several local dealerships as I was looking for my car. Tim and Ryan were BY FAR the most knowledgeable, considerate, and friendly team I met--and made the process of leasing my 2016 Tiguan smooth and easy. They quoted me a fair price from the start; they flagged my out-of-state driver's license as a potential hassle, and held the price and car while I got a PA license; they answered my questions knowledgeably and thoroughly. Tim gave me a detailed rundown of the car's features and called a couple weeks later to make sure I loved the car (I do) and that I didn't need help. I would do business again with this team without hesitation.

Amazing customer service!

Just purchased a 08 Gti and if it weren't for Brian I wouldn't be driving valentino today. He did everything in his power to make that car mine and I'm so grateful for his amazing customer service! And same goes for Ryan both enjoyable people to deal with! I would highly recommend!

Geat Place!

I use to be a huge BMW fan but i feel as if today's Vw's are a better built car then today's BMW's. I must say that this dealership by far had the best customer service i have seen in a dealer. They are very friendly and will take care of your needs. Larry talked me into wheel and tire insurance. About a month after having the car i had some bent rims. I talked to Larry and he said bring it in we will take care of it. I brought it in and they took care of the claim and everything. Great place and is Highly Recommended.

Amazing dealership with great Service Center!

And the greatest of them all, the best Service Advisor, Steve McHenry...I purchased my jetta back in 2010 through VW Three Rivers Dealership. It had no issues at all, but just days after my power train warranty officially expired, and I came back from my summer vacation, Loretta the Jetta decided to punish me (probably because I left her for eight days, all alone, at the airport parking lot)...Unfortunately for me, it was the transmission, but fortunately for me, I was lucky to have Steve as my service advisor! Considering the costs of the repair, I was helplessly trying to figure out what to do! Getting another car was already on my mind, because, financially, it made the most sense, but my heart was breaking every time I even thought of not having Loretta the Jetta anymore! I just remember stressing about the whole situation at work, and just as I was walking out of the office, receiving a call from Steve, to let me know that he had taken it upon himself to call VW directly and ask for the assistance, considering I was a loyal customer and that my warranty had just expired! VW agreed to cover 90% of the repair costs!!! Steve's kind act, his dedication to the customer service, the fact that he went above and beyond his call of duty to help, left me speechless, but forever grateful! Steve is very knowledgeable, customer oriented, dedicated and honest employee, and if you ever need any vehicle repairs/maintenance, make sure you schedule your appointments with Steve. I've had nothing but positive experience interacting with him during Loretta's previous scheduled maintenance visits, but could never even imagine, he'd be the one and only person known as her savior since mid- August :) Thank you, thank you, thank you Steve! Special thanks to the all professionals involved in the transmission replacement! This is a great dealership, period! Women friendly! I highly recommend, both sales and service departments of VW Three Rivers! Forever appreciative, Merima

Great experience

Just bought a certified pre-owned 2013 Jetta. Vince and Ryan were great and it was a very easy buying experience.

Excellent Service As Always

Three Rivers Volkswagen has the best staff. Tim and Ryan have helped us buy and lease multiple cars throughout the years and they have been amazing at it. Extremely courteous and pleasant to deal with. They have always treated us amazingly and are always happy to accommodate us when we need help or have questions about something. Tim has always gotten us a good price on our vehicles and makes it really hard to buy a car anywhere else!

Top notch buying experience

I would not hesitate to refer anyone to 3 rivers VW to purchase a car from Tim Bombash. Tim was exactly what I was looking for in a car salesman. Honest, attentive, knowledgeable, and thorough. I have not needed service on my VW (so I can't comment on that aspect yet), but the sales experience was exceptional. Thanks again Tim.

We love Tim!

This is our third time working with John & Ryan and we love the confidence and trust they exemplify. This was our first meeting with Tim and WE LOVE HIM! His attitude and his personal care for his clients are refreshing. Great dealership and a great team!