Walsh Honda

Friday 8:00am–5:30pm 9:00am–7:30pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:30pm 9:00am–7:30pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(478) 803-4465 (478) 803-4465

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

First Oil Change

I bought my car in August 2019 and this was my first maintenance visit for an oil change. Everyone was very nice and customer service oriented. I made my appointment online, which was easy and was out in an hour. No complaints only compliments!

4.0

2018 Civic oil change

I thought they did a good job and called me before doing things to my vehicle.

Customer

the facility was clean and comfortable. The service was timely and Dwayne was very courteous. He explained the problem and and everything that was done.

Honda Civic R Purchase

Carlos Flores was a real pleasure to work with on my new car purchase.

vehicle service experience 2013 Honda Accord

Service department is on the ball. Excellent service department and very thorough. always covers your work performed when completed to insure satisfaction.

2009 Honda Pilot

Brought it in for an oil change and had some concerns about other issues. They resolved quickly and didnt take advantage, which is super important as Im a retiree with very little automotive repair experience. Highly trust and recommend this service crew!!!!

David and Jamesina Cason

Our salesperson was very professional , through, and friendly. He went out of his way to make us happy with our purchase.

Walsh Honda Service Department the BEST!

Great service and people working with Walsh Honda. William Sawyer is one of the best and makes sure customer is pleased with the service. Thanks, Walsh Honda, for the best service department.

Just Routine Check Up 10 Stars

From the beginning at making the appointment, to driving away with regular maintenance done, the experience was a 10 star experience. Everyone is friendly and makes me feel like a VIP. Thanks guys.

2020 Honda CR-V Kyle Jones

Melissa was awesome! She was so helpful and made our buying experience easy and personable. Going to the dealership is not something thats known to be fun, but we really enjoyed our time there. I was very pleased.