Performance Auto Incorporated

94 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 25, 2020

I had the best experience buying my first car at Performance Auto (and I'm in my 30s...). Sean was patient, kind, helpful and was phenomenally service-oriented.... They went out of their way to provide great service (ie picking me up from the train, answering all of my questions, taking the car to the manufacturer to have the recalls closed out, etc), and were phenomenally easy to work with. Their pricing was transparent - they do not charge any of the hidden fees that other used car dealers typically surprise you with - and negotiating with them was fair and fact based. I would highly recommend working with them again!

June 25, 2020

• August 2, 2018

I traded in, and purchased a car from performance auto. I was so impressed with the dealership that I felt the need to submit a review. The process was... straight forward, honest, and easy as could be. Everything was taken care of in an accurate and professional manner, All my questions/concerns were answered, and I was driving my new (to me) car home in no time at all!! Keep up the good work, I'll be back when I'm ready for my next veicle!

February 17, 2020

I wanted to get my son who just got his license a grand Cherokee, A friend had gotten a 2011 from Performance 4 months ago and recommended. I was happy... to see they had a selection of a few and decided on a 2012 with a little over 100k miles. I was worried about the miles but they offered me a good deal on a warranty for 2 years so I would not be worried.

February 16, 2020

Came in to see a Jeep Jeep Liberty. Looked like it needed to go to the scrapyard. Wasted my time with phoney pictures that did not show all the damage.... Wouldn't even start! Interior was filthy and stunk like dog. Shame on you!

September 26, 2019

I purchased a 2004 Scion from Rob about a month ago. I went here because of the google reviews I read and was steered in the perfect direction. The car... is great Rob made this buying experience Great. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family as well as anyone reading this review ....

September 11, 2019

My wife, four daughters, and I were in the throes of a major move from NYC to Houston. We needed a reliable vehicle to carry the six of us the 1400 miles... from the Big Apple to Space Town, and be our family vehicle in Houston. Shane hooked us up with a great Toyota Sienna. He got us a terrific deal well under our budget, and he did it with genuine kindness and care for our family, but without the stereotypical used car salesman spiel. The paper work was quick and easy. The car runs great. We had one of the most enjoyable road trips to cap off the best car buying experience ever! Thanks, Shane and Performance Auto! You're the best!

August 14, 2019

Rob the general manager helped us with ease. Buying the car was simple and quick couldn’t be any happier with the service and the help he provided

July 3, 2019

Bought a new to us, Jeep Compass. Nice and clean, low milage, great price. Rob the GM greeted us and helped us throughout the entire process. A few... issues with the car have been addressed.

May 16, 2019

great place to buy a car. had a problem with the car i brought and they took care of the problem no question asked and no coast to me. they said to bring... the car to them if i had a problem and they would take care of it. great place.