May Motor Company

100 reviews

100 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of May Motor Company from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 8, 2019

Couldn't ask for more form a car dealership. Friendly, Quick and none of the normal car lot run around that so many people are used to. If you want a great... deal from great people who will treat you like nothing more than a sale. Take a look at their great inventory and get yourself a new car.

August 5, 2019

Very friendly, not pushy, salesman. We took a lot of his time. Several members of my family were there, and could have overwhelmed him, but he stayed... calm, friendly, and helpful. Both Mark and Patrick made the stressful task of buying a car extremely easy. I appreciated their help, they made it a good experience for my first time buying a car on my own. I would recommend them highly.

• May 4, 2019

Mark was the best salesman I have ever had to deal with. I didn't even expect to find the perfect car that day, I was just checking some out. He was... very helpful without being pushy. I love my car. Thank you!

August 3, 2019

This is a small, independent dealer with a rapidly changing inventory of a variety of high quality automobiles and trucks Mark and Patrick especially... were good talker/listeners. They exuded friendliness and a professional attitude toward helping us locate and buy a really nice 2003 Ford Thunderbird. There was no high pressure sales pitch, only a positive attitude and a desire to help me meet a sudden, unexpected need, The next car I buy will be from May Motors!

July 9, 2019

Very friendly and easy to work with. No pushy salesman. They made the transaction very swift and accommodating. Vehicle was very clean and at a very fair... price.

Thank you for your great review and your business. It was truly a pleasure working with you folks and I hope the vehicle makes you a super vehicle for... years to come. If we can do anything for you in the future please let us know, Thanks again, Mike May

June 16, 2019

We had a great experience at May. My dad has done business with May for a while and my sister recently bought a car from them, as well, so we knew others... who had great experiences before choosing to buy from them. We will definitely consider buying another vehicle from May in the future.

Thank you Melissa, We appreciate not only your 5 star review but also your business and we look forward to any opportunity to work with you in the fut...ure! Thanks again, Mike May

Darrell Denby

(5.0) 14 reviews

June 16, 2019

Everyone was very nice and easy to work with,just down home type of people.The car I was looking at was very clean and well detailed.I feel they made me... a fair deal,and I came home with a new to me car.

Thanks Linda. It is our #1 goal for a customer to feel Happy with there purchase but also we want everyone to feel at home. I appreciate not only your... business but also your 5 Star review and look forward to any opportunity to work with you in the future, Thanks again, Mike May

June 10, 2019

The last two cars we purchased we were at the dealership literally all day. Between waiting on F&I, sales management, and I don't know what else we spent... the whole day there. At May we were in and out in like 4 hours and the lion share of that time was us driving the car seeing if our family would fit and talking to my banker to see if she could get a better rate. We were treated fair, with respect (for our time, and our money), I felt like they were honest, and they were very friendly. I have dealt with car dealers where I felt like I needed a shower after because they were so scummy. Not these guys at all, ever the other salesmen were talking to us and they had no skin in the game.

Thank you John. We really appreciate your 5 star review and your business! We enjoyed working with you and hope that you are enjoying your vehicle! We... look forward to any opportunity to work with you guys in the future! Thanks again, Mike May

Darrell Denby

(5.0) 14 reviews

Mike May

Owner

(5.0) 12 reviews

June 5, 2019

Patrick got it done fast and at a great rate. I would recommend them to family. I should have went there sooner. It was a stress free and they watched... my dog while I did my test drive.

June 4, 2019

Mark and the crew at May went above and beyond to get me into a great new vehicle after mine finally kicked the bucket. I'm not a "car guy" but I left... the lot feeling excited and confident about the car I decided on. With educated and experienced staff but without the pushy sales strategy, you can't go wrong with this lot.