Call This Dealer

Used

61 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of May Motor Company from DealerRater.com
  • Highly Recommended!

My car buying experience was super easy, Thanks to Rich! He made everything so easy and simple for me! I would recommend these guys for anyone looking... to buy a good car for a good price and have a great experience all at the same time!

Thank you for your Business and your kind words online. I really think you will enjoy your vehicle and it was a pleasure meeting you guys also. Please... keep us in mind if you or a Friend or Family member has any Vehicle need in the future I promise we will do everything we can to earn their business and make it pleasant experience also, Thanks again, Mike May

• Great Experience!

I'd highly recommend May Motor Company. They made buying a car seamless and efficient. Mark provided excellent communication, positive interaction and... great options to what type I vehicle I was looking for. Also worked with Patrick who made paperwork a breeze. Thanks again gentleman! I'll definitley be back.

• Jeep Grand Cherokee.

We had a great experience trading for our new Jeep! They have a lot of really nice vehicles and a good variety to choose from. Nice staff. To the poin...t and they get things done very timely. Thank you!

• Great customer service

The minute I got there it was already somebody waiting on the lot to help me out I went inside they asked me what I was looking for and they showed me... exactly what I wanted and when I found what it was I wanted they should me the Carfax on that car almost immediately they were very patient they were willing to hold a vehicle for at least a day for me so I can get other stuff done overall it was a really good experience

Overall Experience

• Good, fast service with no pressure

All of the staff members were super friendly, trusting and not pushy at all!! We will definitely go back when we need another vehicle in the future.

Overall Experience

• Best car buying experience ever!

Mark Rankin at May Motor Company made buying our new SUV an easy and pleasurable experience. The staff at May Motors made the whole process painless f...rom trade in to paperwork. My wife is thrilled with her new vehicle. Thanks May Motor Company for a Merry Christmas

May Motor Company

THANKS AGAIN DAVE!! ENJOY YOUR NEW LEXUS. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR FAMILY AS WELL!!!

• 2010 BMW 328i

I???m a motivated buyer on everything I buy and doesn???t take much to convince me when I know what I want. Mark Rankin help assure the deal for me ...with his great customer service! That means a lot to me on every purchase I make. May Motors got me in and out in a speedy process considering it was Saturday and late in the evening. I would recommend May Motors to anyone looking for a good deal and great vehicle! Thank you for my experience!!

May Motor Company

THANKS AGAIN BRIAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR SHARING YOUR MAY MOTOR STORY WITH OTHERS!! SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!

• I recommend Darrell Denby to anyone. Give him a call.

My wife and I have been a customer of May Motor Company for over 30 years. Working with Darrell was a pleasure, I highly recommended.

May Motor Company

THANKS DAVID FOR YOUR CONTINUED LOYALTY TO US AT MAY MOTOR COMPANY!!

• Excellent service

Darrell gave us Excellent service and very knowledgeable! Would not go anywhere else to purchase a car. I highly recommend them and their long time... standing in our community gives me peace of mind.

May Motor Company

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!

• May Motor Company is the best place to buy

I have been doing business with Mike May for 30 years and my family and I wouldn???t buy from anyone else. They are honest and fair, and are the nices...t people you could ever meet. I highly recommend them to my friends and family!

May Motor Company

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND FOR SHARING YOUR STORY WITH OTHERS!! SEE YA SOON FOR THAT TRUCK!! PATRICK

3240 S Campbell Ave Springfield, MO 65807