Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours:
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Happy customer

Excellent transaction! Jeff followed through on everything that was promised. Appreciated that everything was done for me. They did DMV and Insurance paperwork for me. This was a huge convenience. 5 Star rating!!!

4.0

Butlers...Sidney N.Y Jeff Newman

Went looking for a vehicle that would allow us to have lower payments and something better on gas, we found something we loved fast & easy.

Butler Auto Sales...Jeff Newman

Great experience with Butler Auto Sales. Jeff Newman is an excellent salesperson. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. The staff are all kind and courteous. They also have a great service department. If you are looking for a vehicle, I would recommend you stop in at Butler Auto Sales. You won't be disappointed.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

we were treated like family. Jeff helped us out and gave us a great deal. We not only purchased one vehicle, we liked them so much we ended up purchasing a car for our daughter!

Escape purchase @ Butler Auto(Jeff Newman)

Jeff was very helpful, he took a lot of time explaining everything, He was courteous, helpful and caring. He made sure that I understood all phases of the process. He is an asset to Butlers. I thank him for all of his help in the purchase and the help in doing the entire deal, he made it very easy.

2018 Ford F-150

I am very happy with this place. This will be my third vehicle here at Butler Auto Sales. Will continue to buy in the future!

Sidney, NY Butler Auto Sales....Jeff Newman

Very helpful employees, great deals on trading in my vehicle, and great warranties available when getting a new vehicle. Affordable prices and they do all the hard work for you!

Jeff @ Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY

Great buying experience! Jeff was polite, courteous, and up front about all aspects of the purchase. I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Butler Auto Sales...Jeff Newman

I will always recommend Butler Auto Sales. They continue to have the best service and everyone is friendly, welcoming and incredibly helpful. Never a bad experience.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY 13849

Butlers has been amazing! They were very friendly and quick with the buying process. Treated me well, i wont go anywhere else. Very reasonable prices as well.