Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jeff @ Butler Auto Sales

amazing service highly recommeded bulters for a new car if you need one best in the area come see them for a car toady thanks

Family Car Shopping Vibes

I’m a lot of delayed here, but I purchased my Nissan Rogue in February. I had previously bought a rogue sport from them in July 2020, but just was too small for my needs. Here I am, 9 months later, I still absolutely love my car and am so thankful Phil convinced me test drive a Rogue SV instead of the other car I originally intended to look at. If you want a car dealership that goes above and beyond (including measuring the trunk to determine if the wheelchair you didn’t bring with you can fit), remembers exactly who you are and treats you like family this is 100% the place for you.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

friendly, and knowledgeable have bought a number of vehicles in the past and will recommend anyone to buy from Jeff. thanks for all the great service...

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

We were very pleased with everyone at the dealership. They were all friendly and very helpful. We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Butler Auto Sales, Inc. Mr.Jeff Newman

Great service good quality of work sales process was quick and easy sales team was more than accomidating i highly recommend this dealership to those in the market for a new car or truck.

J.Newman @ Butler Auto Sales

First time car buyer and everything was made easy, everyone was very nice, and things moved very quickly. Jeff was very nice, understanding, and communicated very well.

Butler Auto Sales, Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

Jeff is a very amazing sales associate, he made sure everything went quick and easy. I highly recommend using Jeff. Tyler also made sure everything went through they have a great team here at Butlers.

Dealer response

Gabe Thank You so Much, We are so happy that you enjoyed your car buying experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

Came to look for a car, couldn't have asked for a better person to help me, very professional and informational i will come here for many more years

Jeff @ Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY *

Jeff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. with my car buying experience. He was able to answer any questions and concerns and made the experience seamless and pleasant. Would highly recommend.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales

Jeff was phenomenal and made the experience of buying my first car very smooth. I appreciate it greatly and recommend Jeff to future buyers. Thank you Jeff.