Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Butler Auto Sales Jeff Newman

This is the fourth vehicle we have bought through Butler Auto Sales. It is the second one we have purchased with Jeff's assistance. It has been a pleasure as always. We will be back again in the future

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

My family has bought over 10 cars from Jeff Newman over at Butler Auto. Highly Recommend to all my friends and family. Wouldnt shop anywhere else

Butler Auto...J.Newman

very helpful, very nice and understanding. went over everything so I understood. Cared about my concerns and answered my questions thoroughly. Helped me with any questions.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

Jeff from Butler Auto Sales has been extremely helpful. He made the process of purchasing a new used vehicle very easy and stress free. I would highly recommend working with Butler Auto.

Butlers

Stopped in to look at small cars with good gas mileage. Jeff the salesman was very patient showing us several cars. We ended up buying a Jeep and are very pleased with the whole process.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

Customer Service is amazing! They are wonderful to work with, very understanding, and will accommodate you and your car needs. Highly recommend Butler Auto Sales!

excellent salesperson

Noah was very good to deal with. Very efficient, not pushy at all, didnt call every 5 minutes like some other dealers, very. rest of the staff was also friendly and accomadating. Highly recommend dealing with Butlers.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales; Inc. Sidney,NY

I've shopped around extensively for a new pickup truck and dealt with many dealerships. My experiences brought me back to work with Jeff at Butler Auto Sales in Sidney NY because the integrity of the business is unparalleled. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

Butler Auto Sales....Jeff Newman

We come here for all our cars and even send our kids here! Excellent service and great staff. Jeff Newman is always very helpful and ready to answer all our questions.

Jeff @ Butlers

Jeff Newman was very helpful. Went into dealership looking for a particular truck and they didn't have one. He assured me he could find me one. One week later I get a call and went home with the next day with my new truck. Thanks!