Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

We were very pleased with everyone at the dealership. They were all friendly and very helpful. We would recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Butler Auto Sales, Inc. Mr.Jeff Newman

Great service good quality of work sales process was quick and easy sales team was more than accomidating i highly recommend this dealership to those in the market for a new car or truck.

J.Newman @ Butler Auto Sales

First time car buyer and everything was made easy, everyone was very nice, and things moved very quickly. Jeff was very nice, understanding, and communicated very well.

Butler Auto Sales, Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

Jeff is a very amazing sales associate, he made sure everything went quick and easy. I highly recommend using Jeff. Tyler also made sure everything went through they have a great team here at Butlers.

Dealer response

Gabe Thank You so Much, We are so happy that you enjoyed your car buying experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

Came to look for a car, couldn't have asked for a better person to help me, very professional and informational i will come here for many more years

Jeff @ Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY *

Jeff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. with my car buying experience. He was able to answer any questions and concerns and made the experience seamless and pleasant. Would highly recommend.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales

Jeff was phenomenal and made the experience of buying my first car very smooth. I appreciate it greatly and recommend Jeff to future buyers. Thank you Jeff.

Jeff Newman @ Butler Auto Sales

We had a great experience, We liked that we were not pushed into buying what we did not want. Everyone was up front with us. Financing was done quickly. We came in late one day and were able to take our car home the next day!

Butler Auto Sales Sidney,NY Jeff Newman

Jeff Newman was an amazing gentleman to work with. Came right out to help and explained the process very well. Made the process fast and easy. I would recommend the Jeff and the whole dealership to everyone! Very clean and everyone was very pleasant! Not to mention everyone I saw had smiles!

Everyone was so pleasant to work with, they made the...

Everyone was so pleasant to work with, they made the process incredibly easy and stress free.