Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

I was very impressed with the sales team at Butler Auto. Everyone was friendly and there was no pushy sales which I really appreciate. I found exactly what I was looking for at a price I can afford.

Jeff Newman Butler Auto Sales

all of the sales team were very friendly and not over baring or pushy allowing me time and space to view all options. my my mind was made up they made the rest of the process quick and simple had me in my new car two days later

4.0

Worth the trip

Made the trip down from Rome to purchase my new vehicle! Was very happy with communication and service by my salesman Jeff and the Finance Office Todd!! Will say I was not impressed with the fact that the car was not cleaned on the inside or outside. Would have been nice to have rolled off the lot in a fully detailed and washed vehicle! I would say this is my only true complaint of the whole experience as you hope your new to you car will give a brand new feel the minute you get in. Overall I am happy with the service I received. Being from the Sidney area originally I am glad I was able to "shop local"!!

Butler Auto Sales

I was able to search for the vehicle on the website called the dealerships and was given immediate attention. purchase and financeing was quite simple

Dealer response

Thank You Rav$, we strive to make our customers car buying experience quick and easy.

first time buy a new car great people to work with

fast and easy to get approved. Also great people to work with to get a new truck in a fast manner would tell people to come here

Dealer response

Phoenix, Thank You, we hope you enjoy your new truck.

Great Service

Great service. Got us in the car we wanted for the price we wanted. Would highly recommend getting your next vehicle here from Jeff Newman!

Dealer response

Thank You, for your review. We are so glad that we could get you into the car you wanted.

Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.Informed me...

Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Informed me of all the jargon and small details in making the purchase, making the whole process effortless. Very satisfied!

This was my frst time buying a vehicle from this dealer....

This was my frst time buying a vehicle from this dealer. I was impressed and pleased with salesman Jeff Newman . There was no pressure and he was very helpful. Very pleasant and i highly recommend doing business with Butler Auto team.

Jeff Newman was a very helpful, knowledgeable and kind...

Jeff Newman was a very helpful, knowledgeable and kind sales rep ! I would highly recommend Jeff and the team to anyone looking for a new our used vehicle !

It was my first time buying a car from a dealer, and...

It was my first time buying a car from a dealer, and everything went smoothly, so I'm grateful for that. Nobody was pushy or impatient. They were able to get my car ready the day after I went in and picked it out. And Phil was patient with my clumsy negotiation. Thanks.