Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Butler Auto Sales

Been doing business with Butler Auto for 15 years. Service and Sales department have always treated us great! Always willing to help us out, even with the small things such as just putting air in our tires. Would highly recommend Jeff and Butler Auto for your automotive needs. We had a service issue with our previous vehicle and their service department bent over backwards for us.

Butler Auto Sales

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Butler Auto Sales. Each time we have been extremely satisfied. Mike Butler and Jeff Newman treated us very well. We've known Mike for several years and he has always treated us well! Todd Skellet the finance manager has helped us both times. Todd is very knowledgeable when it comes to the finance end of things. Thank you Butler Auto work Family!

Butler Auto Sales....Jeff Newman

Very impressive here at butler.M experience was great.mr jeff and the rest of folks there at butler are very helpful and friendly. I want to thank all the people there at butler auto sales. i would instantly recommend them

Butler Auto Sales

Love the new building. Jeff and staff were wonderful. They accomplished everything that I wanted. The car, financing(lowered my payment). I will pass the word around to all my friends and family. Thanks!

Butler Auto Sales--Jeff Newman

My experience was great! The car was everything I was looking for! Jeff was very helpful and friendly! I am pleased with my new car!

Friendly and Professional

Had a very good experience working with all the staff at Butler Auto Sales. I was very happy with the large selection of vehicles available.

Jeff @ Butler Auto Sales....Sidney, NY

Jeff was absolutely wonderful. I came to him last year about a vehicle and he was doing his best to help me and gave me advise to NOT shop on marketplace but i ignored him and did it anyways. But i came back to him with my tail between my legs and as he was before he was extremely helpful. He kept me in the loop with everything. He made me feel like i was a top priority. I am very happy with my new car and extremely happy i had such a great representative to get it.

Butler Auto Sales Jeff Newman

Jeff did a great job showing the truck great work at getting me through the process . thank you to your team of great employees

Butlers Jeffrey Newman

super helpful, got everything done faster, and happy to drive in my new car traded my old car. will come back for my next car.

Butler Auto Sales Sidney, NY Jeff Newman

Wonderful experience. Everyone went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my new purchase. Highly recommend and will use again. Very Happy with my experience.