Butler Auto Sales, Inc.

Visit Butler Auto Sales, Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 699-8753 (866) 699-8753

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Brought A Car

Amazing service, I’m so glad that I got to choose my 2011 Ford Fusion car from you guys, I got such an amazing deal from you guys. Thank you guys so much.

Very nice to work with

Love my new truck thanks for working with me on my trade in it was a great atmosphere in there office no pushing in to buying any thing it was a pleasure doing business with them

Best Car Dealership Ever

If you have a car you don't want anymore go to this dealership they will get you out of that car and into the truck you want.

Bought a car

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Bought a nice jeep with low miles. good condition very happy with everything. would recommend butler of Sidney NY.

As always a Great Experience

Started my week out with 2 dead vehicles! Bumper and the service staff as always got me up and running again. and as I wondered the lot kicking tires I ran across a Cmax hybrid. it was time to upgrade and Phil was there to ensure us a smooth and awesome transaction. as always we had a great experience with everyone at Butlers!!

Experience

The dealership and salesman were very friendly and easy to work with. They are very knowledgeable and through. Paperwork was simple, didn't take hour's or day's to do. Picked up car next day.

Dodge Grand Caravan

This is the second time I've purchased a vehicle from Butlers Auto and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They make you feel at home and are professional at the same time. Lastly, they made the buying process very easy and efficient. When it comes to buying a third vehicle, I know I'll return to Butler Auto.

Car Purchase

I was very pleased, impressed, and overall totally satisfied with my visit(s) to Butler. They were professional, honest, fair, and kind. I purchased a car from them this week and they worked well with me and when explaining things, left out no detail. I am very happy with my purchase and the entire experience. Jeff and Todd were both very up front, professional, personable, and kind. It is very much appreciated. I would have no problem sending my friends, family, or strangers to Butler to buy a car. I know the next time I am ready to purchase a vehicle I will be going back there. 10/10 recommend!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review, Tiffany. We look forward to serving you for your future vehicle needs.

Vincent and Susan Granata

dealers was very professional and courteous. listened to our specific details re: the type of vehicle we were looking for and in our price range.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review. It was pleasure helping you to find the vehicle that was a perfect fit for you.

Great quality and professional service.

We were very excited to face so friendly and professional guys in this place. They made us a very good offer. We really appreciate it. Especially, we would like to thank Jeff Newman and Dave Miller. Now we have a beautiful car))

Dealer response

Thank You for your review. We are glad you are enjoying your beautiful car.