• Excellent service.

I put in a request for info on the Kia website and got a call from Tracy. They had several Sorentos and she had a customer who wanted my trade-in. After getting there, she showed me several Sorentos and I wound up getting a great deal on a demo. They also gave me a fair price on my trade and did not try to low ball me loke most dealers. I would buy from them again.

• Drop In Oil Change

I needed an oil change before my trip and left it too long. When I looked for an appointment online, Tuesday was the earliest available. I called and spoke with Jeremy and He told me to bring it in Thursday or Friday and they cold work me in. I went in Thursday morning, with no appointment and 1 tech doing oil changes and was ready to leave an hour later, just in time for my dental appointment. Thanks, Jeremy buddy! Super way to start off my Memorial Day Weekend.

• KIA of Dayton North is a great organization!

I've been going to KIA of Dayton's facility for years and have always been very satisfied with the service. This year, I purchased a Forte and couldn't be happier!!! From Kelly Burns in sales to Gabe in Financing and Jeremy in service, you can't go wrong. Top quality people who want to make sure they get you the right car for your needs and the service to take care of it!!! It'll be worth your trip! I've only driven 4,000 miles, but I'm careful when I accelerate and I can typically get 40-42 mpg. I'm extremely happy with my purchase!!!! Go visit them...

• Satisfied customer

Wonderful service I really like Kia of Dayton for all service on my vehicle.

Wonderful service I really like Kia of Dayton for all service on my vehicle.

• Quality, caring, and professional!

Very genuine and caring staff. We will highly recommend to family, friends, and co-workers.

Steven, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• KIA optima

Awesome service from a great staff!!! They were all so helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process.

• Kia Optima

Everyone was professional and knowledgeable. My experience was awesome!

Terrilynn, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Everyone was professional and knowledgeable. My experience was awesome!

• Kia of Dayton

Had a HORRIBLE experience at Kia of Dayton!!! Scheduled some recall work to be done. Knowing I would be off work for a week of vacation, I scheduled the repairs 7 weeks (that's right 7) in adavce & CLEARLY explained the recall notice so that the necessary parts would be there waiting. I knew that with this repair, my wife & I would be down to 1 car for the week so I scheduled it when I would be off work. When I picked up the car, I was told, "Oh, your work was NOT completed because we DONT have parts!!!!! They had 7 weeks to get the parts!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Kia of Dayton. Unfortunately during your recent service visit, we were not able to make you completely satisfied, we would be happy to reschedule you at a time that is convenient for you and address your concerns. If you would like to contact me directly My name is Brian K Briggs and I would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you.

• Car Detailing

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Lydia Hamilton-garcia. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

I needed to have my car re-detailed as some areas were missed when it was done the first time. The service department did a great job correcting the problem!

• No pressure sales

Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review! We always love to receive great feedback!

I was extremely pleased with the lack of pressure to buy when I purchased my new Sportage. Everyone was very friendly and willing to work with me. They truly put the customer first.