Kia of Dayton

93 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 23, 2018

Very polite personnel and vehicle was serviced in a timely manner!

December 21, 2018

I received a letter from KIA for an ECU upgrade. I received an appointment in a very timely manner, called on Saturday and had vehicle serviced on Wednesday.... I have purchased more than one KIA from KIA of Dayton and have been extremely pleased with all of the staff who helped me. The service gentlemen are pleasant and kept me apprised of how much longer it would be for me to get my Sportage back. It took approximately an hour. I live in Kettering, OH and will always drive to Huber Heights to get my vehicle serviced, I have had nothing but great help in all areas of the dealership.

• August 14, 2011

I put in a request for info on the Kia website and got a call from Tracy. They had several Sorentos and she had a customer who wanted my trade-in. After... getting there, she showed me several Sorentos and I wound up getting a great deal on a demo. They also gave me a fair price on my trade and did not try to low ball me loke most dealers. I would buy from them again.

December 20, 2018

Weird smell in waiting room Price quoted to change fluids-transmission, transaxle, rear end $500+ way to high. I will buy the fluids and do it myself for... a fraction of that price

December 17, 2018

Robert elswick was the salesmen that took care of the sale of my new car. it was handled great. he was as quick and understandable as he could have been.... I would recommend kia of Dayton to anyone.

November 29, 2018

The service was absolutely deplorable and I have heard nightmares about Kia of Huber Heights. As a resident, I wanted to keep my money in the community,... I will never do business with any KIA dealer because of the experience I had with this one.

Thank you for your feedback we do our best to ensure every guest receives the highest degree of service unfortunately we fell short on your recent vis...it. My name is Brian K Briggs and I am the GM at Kia of Dayton I tried reaching out to you to see what I could do to make your recent experience positive and work toward a beneficial conclusion please feel free to contact me and I would like to discuss what options that maybe available to us. Once again I would like to thank you for your comments and I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue in the near future

November 23, 2018

I have always had excellent service from Kia of Dayton's service dept., so when I bought my new 2019 Soul, I decided to try their sales dept. Again,... excellent treatment and attention to detail. I love my new Soul!

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Kia of Dayton! We do our best to go above and beyond for our customers. It's great to hear tha...t you not only had a great service experience but a great sales experience as well. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Enjoy your Kia Soul!

November 20, 2018

VERY TAKEN CARE OF FOR OUR FIRST OIL CHANGE ON OUR 2018 KIA SOUL. REPRESENTATIVE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME ON AN EARLY SAT. MORNING. 11/17/18

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Kia of Dayton, Andrew! We hope to be of service to you a...gain in the future. Best wishes, Kia of Dayton

November 1, 2018

Easy process...great service....fast and friendly...highly reccomend

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Kia of Dayton, Kristina! Feel free to reach out to us if you n...eed anything. Have a wonderful day.

October 29, 2018

Had to pay for tire rotation that was suppose to be free. Wasnt impressed wirh having to pay $26.95 for something that was to be free