Kia of Dayton

188 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 22, 2016

I just purchased my first KIA on 9/19/16 I was very pleased with Kelly. He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable about the KIA we purchased.... He made the experience of buying our car a good experience. I would purchase again from Kelly and KIA of Dayton and I will recommend friends and family looking for a vehicle to go see Kelly at KIA .

Thank you for leaving a review Steve! We are happy to hear about your great experience with Kelly!

August 7, 2016

Everybody was really nica and attentive. The dealer was supportive and helped me find the car best for me and my price range. Definitely satisfied with... my purchase!

This is great to hear Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to review! We hope you love your new vehicle!

July 27, 2016

I would highly recommend this dealer. Fast, friendly and no nonsense!

Thanks so much!!!

July 13, 2015

We bought an optima in 2012, the process was great from start to finish and we loved our optima so when it was time to upgrade to a larger vehicle we went... back to Kia of Dayton, the whole experience overall was horrible, the salesman we had to deal with Alan was too blunt and too rude to be dealing with customers, left extremely mad and the manager was to call us the next day and never did! We chose to go to Kia of Castrucci and that was the best decision ever, we had the best salesman ever Glen and left happy with a brand new Sedona!!!!

August 31, 2013

Found car on cars.com, visited drove car on sunday, thought about it overnight and brought it home Monday. Very nice staff

Thank you, Ken! I am thrilled to hear about your positive experience and appreciate your business! -Brian Briggs GM

January 31, 2013

This is the second time we have made a purchase from Kia of Dayton, and it was just as easy as the first. Everyone at Kia makes the experience of purchsing... a car a simple unhurried process. We were treated with the utmost respect from everyone. We would recommend anyone that is interested in purchasing a Kia to go to Kia of Dayton to get a great quality car and the friendliest sales staff. Our salesman Jeff is top notch and did an awesome job of getting us the best deal.

January 9, 2013

My wife and I stopped here after checking out another dealer's car we found on the internet. We looked at the lot we liked a certain used car. We made... an offer which mas much less than the initial price and they accepted. Had to leave and come back because of a family activity. At this point we weren't 100% sure on the car. The salesperson said if we wanted it to call him and he would start the deal. After we decided I called him and told him I wanted it and he had the paperwork ready and the car ready for us when we got there. Very friendly sales people and so far is a great car. We had bought a used mini van from this location in 2005 when it was Saturn of Dayton.

Mark, I am thrilled to hear this! Thanks, Brian Briggs, GM

May 31, 2011

The car this dealer had on cars.com was too good to be true, and it was. It was just a ploy for them to get your phone number. The car that was advertised... was "sold," but she had other cars available. They still did not remove the car from the website. It was all a FAKE to lure you in.