Kia of Dayton

Read reviews that mention:

August 3, 2020

Good dealership , bought 4 cars from them with no issues

July 30, 2020

As soon as I arrive mr Johnson waited on me. He was very nice and professional. I just had an oil change and a 38,000 mile check. I waited on the car... to be service. Once it was ready I paid my account and Mr Johnson escorted me to my car. Good service

July 28, 2020

Your Coffee is the WORST tasting Junk. The coffee tasted like I was brewed thru two week old socks and there where grounds in the cup. You do fantastic... service work and your sales staff is very knowledgeable now get first rate coffee

July 26, 2020

To make a long story short, I brought my car in on two occasions the first occasion you cannot find anything wrong because my check engine light was not... on. Fast forward down the road three weeks and my check engine light comes on and I take my car in this is on a Friday, drop my car off and they provide me with a rental car that I pick up at Enterprise and I put my $50 hold with Enterprise, have said a rental car over the weekend and hear nothing about my car so on Monday when I call to do a status check I'm told that my car is finished and I can come and get it, I get to the dealership to return the rental car and pick up mine only to find out they say my car only needed an update, get my car back and leave to go home in my car starts running even worse than when I dropped it off before I even got home. I call Chris back and he says to bring it back in and that they'll have to try and see what they can find, after I get the car home the next day I get a charge on my credit card from Enterprise for $150. Apparently my car was done the Friday I dropped it off and nobody bothered to tell me. My car is currently at another Kia dealership being worked on and I'm out $150 and nobody will call me back to refund my money. looks like I should have had the rental car the whole time anyways but I was not informed I would be paying $150 out of pocket for work they didn't perform on my car and the car I otherwise wouldn't have had to drive. I was planning on purchasing a new Kia and I do have to say the finance manager and their salesman Glen were absolutely amazing, facility is clean and comfortable, so even though I have a bad taste in my mouth for the service department and Kia in general I would definitely recommend stopping in if you're in the market for a new or used car. Their customer service definitely top notch.

July 22, 2020

Kia of Dayton has always treated me like family. The Telluride is my 3rd vehicle I purchased from there. The people are top notch. My sales team were outstanding.... Will my sales person is second to non.

July 21, 2020

Great workmanship, knowledgeable and courteous. Nice and clean environment, friendly workers. I would suggest this Dealership for any KIA Service requirements.... It is easy to schedule appointments and they are timely and efficient.

July 21, 2020

Most accommodating in quickly scheduling appointment on short notice. Staff was very pleasant, explained the service to be performed and completed the... service in a very short time. Service was well done and checkout was very efficient.

July 12, 2020

Great as always! We are very happy with Kia of Dayton Ohio!!!

July 11, 2020

Great service friendly staff. In and out very quickly. Clean facilities. Always a great experience. Purchased several cars here. Never had any problems.... Highly recommend this dealership.

July 10, 2020

This is an excellent Kia. The service manager is excellent. Chris was helpful and very professional