Yuba City Honda

33 reviews

November 4, 2014

I recently bought a 2012 Honda Civic and I couldn't be any happier!! It is my first time buying a car on my own and the staff (especially Alex) made the... process easy and stress free!!! They answered all my questions and made me feel at ease!! The staff were willing to do just about anything to help us out since I sold my old car and didn't have a ride. Alex even offered to pick us up at our home in Gridley. We had all the papers signed in a flash and they filled up my tank and away we went! I couldn't of asked for a better experience!! Thanks you guys so much!!!

October 27, 2014

Walked in looking for a used Accord and drove away in a new one. Randy Breceda was able to answer all my questions and didn't may me feel pressured into... buying a car. I will definitely recommend Yuba City Honda to my friends and family.

October 25, 2014

I was well taken care of an all my needs were respected an made possible to the best of there ability. Comfortable facility nice atmosphere an climate.... Great first time experience.

October 14, 2014

Excellent and prompt service. Browsed with Alex Barrow. Was able to test drive a couple cars and got the car I wanted for a good price. Would buy from... again.

October 8, 2014

My husband and I had been looking at the Honda Accord for a while now, so we went in to Yuba City Honda to test drive the new 2015. We were greeted by... Randy Breceda, who answered all our questions and concerns. We left that day, but came back the next day feeling comfortable to buy it. The process was very smooth and simple, and we couldn't be more happy with the service and purchase we made! Thanks Randy, and YC Honda!

October 8, 2014

We were going to drive 100miles to get a deal on a new Honda Pilot. Randy Breceda gave us the same deal and saved us time and mileage. We were able to... get the car we wanted with no pressure whatsoever. Randy went above and beyond to make sure we got the Honda that fit our price range.

October 7, 2014

I was looking for a used Honda Civic for my high-school graduate son. He needed a reliable car for his upcoming college commute. Alex Barrow was very helpful,... courteous, and knowledgeable. His most impressive quality was that he was not pushy or overly-aggressive. (Some car salesmen want to sink their claws into you and "make the sale" at any cost!) All car salespersons should follow Alex's example. He was a true professional. I would, without hesitation, recommend Alex Barrow at Yuba City Honda!

October 4, 2014

My car was on the verge of breaking down and I needed a car badly. I knew I had to get a new car, but had a limit on the payment that I could afford to... make. John Guanzon from Yuba City Honda was able to get me into a car that was better than I expected for around a payment that I could afford. This was the best experience I have ever had! I would definitely recommend seeing him if you ever need a car. He will take care of you and make sure you leave with a car you love and the best experience possible. Thank you John and Yuba City Honda.

October 1, 2014

I have never enjoyed the "car experience" before and was determined not to during my recent search for a vehicle. I went to multiple places and ended up... just checking in at Yuba City Honda. Never had one myself but I knew about its dependability. Alex Barrow helped me and he was very knowledgably and I never felt as though I was handcuffed to his desk like I felt at every other dealership. I ended up purchasing from Alex and Yuba City Honda not only because of the vehicle but also for the experience. I would recommend this dealership and Alex Barrow. He is a very good young man who will not make you feel pressured and will definitely keep you entertained. Thank you Yuba City Honda!

September 29, 2014

Alex Barrow helped us a lot deciding on buying the car from your company. He was very good at answering all our questions and seemed to care about building... a good rapport with his clients. Even at a young age, you can see that he's very good at what he does and will continue to be even greater! Overall, it was a great experience and amazing customer service