550 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Burlington Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Ford F250

Drove up from Maryland to see this car. Was everything Steve said it was and more. Love it!

• Excellent dealership

Excellent customer service and purchasing experience

Excellent customer service and purchasing experience

• Burlington chevy

Outstanding service and cordial technicians and staff.

Outstanding service and cordial technicians and staff.

• Buying a Chevy with Harold Weber
    April 26, 2017

While looking for a SUV we visited several dealerships, asking for the best price, didn't want to pay any games about prices and deals going back and forth. We arrived at Burlington Chevy, Harold Weber greeted us, just before closing, asked what we were looking for, and explained all the different SUV's to us. He handed the keys to an Equinox and said let's go for a ride. We drove and enjoyed the experience and said we'll be back tomorrow to look during daylight time. He asked if we were really interested in this vehicle and we said if the price is right then yes. No gimmicks and no pressure. He came back with his best price and we came back the next day and purchased the vehicle. He texted us, the vehicle was being cleaned up and is ready. Then he explained everything about the vehicle, answered all our questions, very knowledgeable. Then he showed me the service area, introduced me to that staff, and then we purchased it. They have a wonderful finance department, Thanked us and to call if we have any problems. Then he introduced us to the finance representative and explained it to us. I would strongly recommend Burlington Chevrolet and Harold Weber if you are buying a vehicle.

• New truck
    April 22, 2017

I had the pleasure of dealing with Harold Weber today. Harold listened to my needs and budget and worked tirelessly to make the deal that worked for me. I have to say that I didn't think it was going to happen today but thanks to Harold's hard work and the dedication of the whole team at Burlington Chevrolet, I left a happy customer. Thanks so much.

• great,fast & nolagable sales rep.,would reccomend Steve
    April 20, 2017

would recommend Steve Taylor to all friends & family purchacing new car!Great & fast deal.good experience.no hassle to the point.very satisfied with salesman.cashier very nice & noligable

• Harold Weber= husband, dad and GREAT salesman.
    April 16, 2017

We bought a 08 Cadillac SRX back in 2010 from Harold, a great experience then, which is mostly why my husband and i came back to burlington chevy even though We live in Hamilton square NJ. (Princeton chevy is closer to us)

• This was my first time shopping for a cat

Steven Taylor was so helpful he made my first time buying a car as easy and stress free. I highly recommend him.

• Bobby Williams showed me how use everything in my new truck
    March 31, 2017

Bobby Williams answered every one of my questions he saved me so much time and showed me how to use everything without me having to read the manual thank you Bobby Williams you made my day amazing I would recommend you to everybody and anybody

• 2017 Chevy SS
    March 21, 2017

Recently bought a new 2017 Chevy SS from Todd Tabita and the staff at Burlington Chevrolet. I could not be happier with the buying experience. They were honest and upfront about everything involved in the sale and made the entire process quick and painless. I drove about an hour and a half from NYC to purchase this car and Todd and Burlington really made it worth my while.