Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,872 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

Norm is the best sales person I have ever dealt with.

Norm is the best sales person I have ever dealt with. Honest, caring and knowledgable.

Excellent facilities, good service, attentive service

Excellent facilities, good service, attentive service members. Plenty of options to catch up on work. Wifi is very good

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Sibandu! We're glad to hear that your visit with us was such a positive one. We look forward to seeing you back! -Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Tristan did a great job.

Tristan did a great job..Down to earth..Level headed and knew how to deal with me!!!

Dealer response

We're happy Tristan earned five stars for a job well done, Bobby! Thank you for leaving Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough your great review!

Excellent service from herb chambers west borough …

Excellent service from herb chambers west borough … timely work friendly staff , convenient place and Tim

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

Norman was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful.

Norman was knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. He presented all of the options and let us make a decision.

Dealer response

We're happy you feel satisfied with your decision! We hope that you visit Norman and the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team again! Thank you!

I experienced the best service and prompt response for my

I experienced the best service and prompt response for my ask, Vadhim is best service rep.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback and five-star rating, Pranesh! We're happy that Vadhim made this the best service visit possible! - Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Norman was excellent!

Norman was excellent! I had many questions and he was both patient and well informed This is my second lease with Honda and both have been seamless!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review! Norman and our team look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

Dave was remarkably nice to talk to.

Dave was remarkably nice to talk to. Most importantly he got me a genuinely good price on a Civic Sport in February 2022 during the height of the new car shortage.

Dealer response

Hi Ben, thank you for sharing your experience working with Ben at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We're so happy that he got you a great deal!

The staff at the Herb Chambers in Westborough MA were

The staff at the Herb Chambers in Westborough MA were very knowledgeable, professional and provided us great customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is shopping for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you, Lihna! We're so happy the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team has shown you five-star care! We look forward to assisting you again!

I was referred to this dealership by Emile Bourbeau

I was referred to this dealership by Emile Bourbeau because I needed a new vehicle and I didn't know what I really wanted. James Bulger was the person that helped me, he was courteous, provided incredible customer service, and was a wealth of knowledge on the Honda CRV I was interested in. I would recommend Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough, specifically David Wyman and Alvan, who helped my me with all the paperwork and trade-in. I have never been treated so kind at a car dealership and I hope to deal with James in the future. Thank you for everything!!

Dealer response

Emile, James, Alvan, and David are glad you found a great Honda CR-V at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We know you will love it for years to come and we look forward to assisting you with keeping it in top shape! Thank you!