Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,872 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

Best sales people anywhere - can’t say enough about how

Best sales people anywhere - can’t say enough about how smooth everything went. Thanks to the great staff!

Dealer response

Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough to get into your new ride! We hope you come back to visit us again and appreciate your kind words!

Matt was extremely helpful while getting my car serviced.

Matt was extremely helpful while getting my car serviced. He was able to diagnose the issue in a timely manner and help me to get the service covered by Honda even though we were slightly over on warranty. Always have a great experience at Honda in Westborough!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing this experience! We appreciate you trusting Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough with your business and are happy to hear that Matt took great care of you during your recent visit. Take care and we'll see you next time!

Vadim was great.

Vadim was great. Kept me informed, took care of everything and got my car to me on time. Friendly guy. Most appreciated. Mechanics did a great job everything is running great.

Dealer response

Vadim and Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough are glad you feel confident coming to see us for your service needs, Don! Thank you for rating us five stars!

I am really happy the service at Honda dealer at

I am really happy the service at Honda dealer at Westborough, the service advisor Tristan Blouin was very friendly and very helpful.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving Tristan and Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough this review, Hao! We're glad you had a five-star service!

the service was performed quickly, and the cost was

the service was performed quickly, and the cost was competitive. I waiting area was clean and comfortable. The use of a coupon made it very affordable.

Dealer response

Hi Gregory! Thanks for the five stars. We're honored to hear that your visit here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough was such a positive one and we hope to see you back for all of your future automotive needs!

4.0

We've been using Herb Chambers Honda in Westborough since

We've been using Herb Chambers Honda in Westborough since 2010 for both sales and service and have found them to be solid

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough with your automotive needs! We're truly grateful for all of your support over the years and look forward to serving you for many more!

This dealership has Professional service advisor.

This dealership has Professional service advisor. The facility is nice and clean. On par with some other premium brand auto dealer. Quick service work.

Dealer response

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! It was a pleasure having you visit us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough and we hope to see you again next time. Take care!

James Call with a good news that the repair is under

James Call with a good news that the repair is under warranty Call to let me know that my car is fine. Excellent customer service

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback, Anastasia! James & the team appreciate your support and hope to see you again in the future! - Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

4.0

Our Honda service did not disappoint.

Our Honda service did not disappoint. Our rep Lucas was professional, courteous and efficient. We were told the oil change would take longer than scheduled, but our car was ready sooner than expected.

Dealer response

Thanks for the positive review, Leeza! We're happy to hear that Lucas could assist you and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs!

We are a repeat customer and our last experience with

We are a repeat customer and our last experience with David Yang was outstanding. He was not available this week so the management group stepped up to make sure we were satisfied. Big shoes to fill, well done

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough with your loyal business! We're happy to hear the team took great care of you in David's absence. Take care and we'll see you next time!