Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,871 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

4.0

Excellent service and attention to my appointment needs.

Excellent service and attention to my appointment needs. Clear explanations. Courteous and professional re Lucas

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're so lucky to have you as a customer at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Mindful of customer waiting. Explained service performed in detail. Highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that your visit with us was a great one and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

Heather was so friendly she explained everything to me

Heather was so friendly she explained everything to me from start to finish. What a wonderful experience!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Cheryl! We're happy to hear that Heather was so helpful and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

I had a pleasure to visit a Herb Chambers Honda of

I had a pleasure to visit a Herb Chambers Honda of Westboro dealership to have my routine B1 level service done. My service advisor was Vadim K. and - partially - James S. I had a chance to work with Jim before, but Vadim is a new service advisor at HC Honda. Both are amazing and super helpful guys, full of professionalism, but also very funny to deal with. Very attentive and not hesitant to answer all of customer’s questions. I have been visiting this dealership for roughly 15 years and have worked with many service advisors, but these two guys are outstanding and definitely on top of that group. The General Manager of HCHWB should be proud of having such great and dedicated employees. It is the service but also a personnel that always was a very strong side of this facility - which is the main reason I am coming back - and these two guys are a great example of that! Keep up a great work gentlemen!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind review - we can't wait to share it with Vadim, James, and the rest of the team here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We're grateful for all of your support over the past 15 years and look forward to your next visit!

Heather was helpful she attentive made sure my car was

Heather was helpful she attentive made sure my car was being taken care of the whole time

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to hear that Heather could help you out and we hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs!

Efficient, courteous and fair.

Efficient, courteous and fair. They have always rolled out the red carpet for me! Have Bering working with James Bulger and Avein Watson for years. Awesome people.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough customer, Diane! We're grateful for our support and look forward to your next visit!

Extremely professional.

Extremely professional. We are not from the area. My car broke down and was towed there. They diagnosed the problem very quickly and made the repairs the same day. Impressive. Seamlessly turned a nightmare situation around. Very polite

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one, and we hope to see you here again. -Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Brought my Pilot in for service the facility was spotless

Brought my Pilot in for service the facility was spotless and everyone was very friendly. They explained everything to me what they were going to do and what it would cost and how long it would take. Everything was done as explained to me and the price was as quoted. They also washed my car. I would highly recommend Herb Chambers Honda in Westborough

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Davem! We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough and we hope to see you here for all of your future automotive needs.

4.0

Efficient diagnosis and repair of my Honda!

Efficient diagnosis and repair of my Honda! Comfortable surroundings, unfortunately the coffee maker was broken. Some confusion and delay waiting for my car after it was washed and never made it back to the service area but was parked somewhere on the lot, eventually Emmanuel did a recon and delivered the car to me!

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and feedback, Paula! We appreciate you visiting us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Always a fantastic experience.

Always a fantastic experience. Every member of the staff does a great job with ensuring awesome service.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We appreciate the kind review, and hope to see you again here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!