Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,871 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

1.0

Worked with James SinClair and Alex Gould, worst

Worked with James SinClair and Alex Gould, worst experience of my life.. They where rude and did not have my vehicle done when promised even though I made a service appointment. Then come to find out when I left it still needed an alignment when I was told it did not. I put my family in this vehicle and the wheel was shaking and pulling to the right. I told them that and they said it was fine. i left and it was still doing the same. I took it another Honda dealer and they fixed it. Needless to say when my lease is up Honda will keep me, just Westborough Honda will not!

Dealer response

Hello - I'm sorry to learn of your negative comments regarding your recent experience. We understand the importance of driving a safe vehicle and are sorry you were not given better service. I would like the opportunity to step in and assist. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks, James A. Bulger - General Manager - james@herbchambers.com

4.0

We purchased our 2018 Honda CRV new at this dealership,

We purchased our 2018 Honda CRV new at this dealership, and have been very satisfied with the Sales and Service Desk personnel who have had a role in the purchasing and servicing of our vehicle. The only thing we have noticed over all service visits is that the car washing and vacuuming has not always happened as stated, but that's a small perk not to be emphasized over good service. The sales and service desk personnel do their best to keep us advised of new promotions and service options available.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and feedback! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team with your automotive needs and look forward to your next visit. Take care and thanks again!

James was great.

James was great. Very pleasant . He was very helpful. He gave us a good service

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review! We're happy to hear James provided you with excellent service and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

David did not push me into things I did not want.

David did not push me into things I did not want. They were responsive to what I needed and wanted. It was a comfortable experience.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for the positive review! We appreciate it. We are glad to hear that David could help you out, and we hope to be your new home for all things automotive. -Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

It was incredibly easy to schedule service online.

It was incredibly easy to schedule service online. Selections by date and time are so convenient. After a few basic questions answered on the purpose of your service visit, you check in to a minimum of questions. Waiting at the dealership goes by quickly when you have internet access, TV available and complementary coffee.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team with your vehicle's service needs and hope to see you again next time!

I have been a customer of Westborough Honda since 2008

I have been a customer of Westborough Honda since 2008 and have always had positive experiences. Sales and Service departments have been a pleasure to do business with. Heather in Service assisted me and she was personable, explained the service that was required and also what was completed when done - excellent service provided by Heather and mechanics.

Dealer response

Heather and the team are happy that the visit to our service center went smoothly! We are grateful to have you as a loyal customer of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We look forward to providing a five-star experience again next time! Thank you!

I have been a customer of Westborough Honda since 2008.

I have been a customer of Westborough Honda since 2008. The Sales and Service departments have always been enjoyable to do business with. Today, my service appointment with Heather was also one. She was personable and explained the service required and what was accomplished when completed.

Dealer response

Having you as a loyal Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough customer makes us so happy! Thank you for leaving Heather and the team your five-star review!

4.0

Excellent service department experience May 2022 for 2009

Excellent service department experience May 2022 for 2009 Ridgeline. Heather my service advisor made this a super smooth event, and LOVE the new texting system to provide continuous contact, cost estimates of repairs, etc - such a huge improvement!

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Charles! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team with your Ridgeline and are happy to hear that Heather made your visit a smooth one. Thanks again for the kind comments - we look forward to seeing you next time!

Scott was fantastic to work with.

Scott was fantastic to work with. We felt we could trust his advice. He was very knowledgeable, responsive to our questions and professional. Would definitely work with him again.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Scott at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to sharing this with our team!

James and the crew absolutely nailed it.

James and the crew absolutely nailed it. Our car was in for a scheduled service and ready within an hour!

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! James & the team look forward to serving you again in the future!