Carter County Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Saturday 8:30am–8:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(580) 224-3814 (580) 224-3814

Great Customer Service!!!

Robert Dorsey was a really good Salesman and I appreciate him. I will come back and send friends to you!!!

It's all thanks to Sleepy!

I was very impressed at how fast i got in a new car! Thank you sleepy! You're great!

4.0

Good ttansaction

If you do your homework about your vehicle, this is a good place to consider. We were not there an exorbitant amount of time and we were pleased with our purchase.

Amazing Service!!!

My service was amazing! Will always go back to Carter County Dodge! Sam and Robert are the best and made me feel comfortable and glad I went!

SLEEPY ALWAYS TREATS US RIGHT!

HAD A GREAT TIME ONCE AGAIN. SLEEPY ROCKS AND THIS TIME SOLD US 2!!!

Finally got one!!!

Robert was very kind and professional. We were treated very well and we will be referring others to purchase here!

Great Team!!!

Special thanks to Aaron, Frank, Tom & all of whom were extremely kind and considerate :) God Bless you All!!! ~Nan Walsh

It's all good!

I was about to leave then the owner Rocky came and made the deal right for me. He helped me to get more money for my trade and made it an overall great experience. I would certainly send anybody I know to work with Rocky and the rest of the Carter County Dodge Staff!

Serjio took great care of me.

Good customer service overall. They worked with me on cost. Were a bit pushy on sales but I guess that's what they are paid to do.

Great Experience!!!

Vincent was a nice guy. He answered all of my questions and I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends when they need a truck. Probably will come back when I need a new vehicle.