Culver City Volvo Cars

872 reviews

872 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Culver City Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2014

WHAT HAPPENED TO CULVER CITY VOLVO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been going there for 10 years now (I love volvo cars). They used to offer great service. Polite... and Cordial from the beginning to the end. Lately it has been getting worst and worst until this last experience which is the lowest a service company can get to. THE SERVICE TECH CLOSED THE DOOR IN MY FACE!!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME I called to schedule an appointment, asked for a loaner, they said they don't do loaners any more. I spoke with Nick the manager and he said he was going to look into it. I waited a week, didn't hear back from Nick so I called. He said that they had some internal discussion and they DO give loaners. So I made an appointment for today. I went in at 7:30 asked for a loaner car, I was informed that my CERTIFIED SERVICE DOG is not allowed in the loaner (extremely rude). I asked to speak with a manager. The service person went into the manager's office, when I tried to follow him in, he closed the door in my face and held the door closed so I couldn't go in. The Service manager, another rude person, said that the loaner is his car and he can refuse service to a someone with a Service dog if here wants to, WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM??? Since Ken left it has been down the hill. I don't think they can get any worst. I have used Galpin Volvo service once in the past and they were amazing. VOLVO OF CULVER CITY you just lost a customer of 10 years.

May 5, 2014

I have been taking my SUV Volvo to Culver City Volvo for years and Martin has consistently given great service. I have tried other dealerships and they... do not compare.

April 14, 2014

I was given the price quoted. There was no haggling involved. I was satisfied with my car purchase.

February 20, 2014

I took my 2008 Mazda 6 for extended warranty work to Culver City Volvo (also a Mazda dealer). Sean McClelland in the service department took care of me... 100% the whole way! He dealt with my not so agreeable extended warranty company, kept me up to date on the repairs and made other transportation available to me. I felt totally comfortable and like I was in good hands. I will come back for all of my service needs and highly recommend Sean to anyone else.

January 16, 2014

Kudos to Alicia, Martin, Rollin & Ernesto for Execellant Customer Service :) D. Barnes Paramount, CA

July 17, 2013

On 7/15/2013, I pull into the customer service area to have my car checked. I approached three employees and simply ask if I could speak with a service... Tech. One of the employees became extremely rude and attempted to belittle me for what I felt was a basic question one should asked doing there first visit . My service Tech, Hector, was extremely friendly and went over and beyond his job.

May 24, 2013

overall bad experience, got the run around so much with different issues after buying my car, everyone was telling me different things and didn't get things... resolved. Either they were dishonest or didn't know what they were talking about, either way I pulled my hair out trying to deal with them every time. Never go here again, and would definitely not recommend them.

May 24, 2013

Overall terrible experience, would never go back to them, so hard to deal with. Either they don't know what they are talking about and then tell you different... things, or they a very dishonest. Either way had a terrible experience with them and would not recommend them to anyone. I'd give a 0 if I could.

Hi Jime, My name is Kelly Breckinridge and I work at Culver City Volvo. I first would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review, all ...feedback is vital and we can only improve our customer's experiences by knowing not only what we have done correctly, but also what areas we need to make improvements. I am replying to your review because I am concerned about how unhappy you are with your used car experience. Your review does not include any detailed information about your deal so I was unable to look further into your complaint. I would really like to follow up with you and if you could please contact me either by email or telephone, I'd greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure that the issues you encountered with us are addressed. It is extremely important to us at Culver City Volvo that every customer of ours receives an OUTSTANDING experience with us and you obviously did not on your visit. We would like to do our best to make this up to you if possible and assure that this does not happen again in the future to you or any other customer. My email address is Kelly@culvercityvolvo.com and my telephone number is (310)391-0445 and please ask for Kelly Breckinridge.

October 4, 2012

Purchasing a used 2005 XC90 from this dealership was truly the worst experience I have ever had! It was a high pressure, take all day situation with dishonest,... unprofessional display of car sales!! After only 4 months the engine to this car had to be replaced by another dealership,willing to make good on the Volvo name as Culver City wasn't even willing to attempt, under the high cost extended warranty that was pushed by the salesman in case we had an engine failure. Imagine THAT!!! Unfortunately due to my experience at this dealership I would not recommend them to anyone. They offer to buy you crappy Tito's Tacos if you are unsatisfied. Wort of all their Robo calls and SPAM emails NEVER stop, even after you have purchased a car! I am truly surprised that Volvo of North America continues to allow them to put the Culver City Volvo name next their high quality products...what a nightmare!!

We would like to start by apologizing that you had a bad experience with our dealership, Kristin. It is difficult to respond appropriately to an exper...ience from April of 2011, but in reviewing our records we see that we serviced your 2005 XC90 twice in May, 2011, which your extended warranty fully covered in both cases. We do not have a record of being given the opportunity to cover any engine replacement under your extended warranty. Per your request this morning via a voicemail, we have requested your removal from all of our distribution lists, including the one reminding you that we haven't seen you for service in some time. We wish you all the best.

September 30, 2012

We bought an S60 from the dealership this summer. We received an excellent deal and great service from the salesman, salesmanager and service department.... As previous Volvo owners, it was the most positive experience we've had when purchasing a new car.

Thank you for the perfect score for Culver City Volvo, and for the opportunity to serve your car-buying needs! Our team focuses on making the entire o...wnership experience a positive one. That starts when we form a relationship at the sale, but doesn't end there - we continue that relationship through the service department as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again. Remember, to get coupons and online specials, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Thank you, Hugh Dinsmore - hugh@culvercityvolvo.com