• Awesome

Been dealing with Bob Steele Chevrolet since 1990 with John D as my salesman. No pressure at all. He shiws me what i ask for. I test drive then we work things out. Financing is out of Johns hsnds but they too come around. Yes Ill continue to use them and John as my salesman.

• Not Happy

I had Bob Steele install a new motor in my 1989 Silverado. The workmanship seems great but my truck will not idle and it wont hold temperature. I returned it twice without either issue corrected.

• Bad service

Really bad dealership and very rude employees and managers from sales to service.

• Stay away from this dealership. Really rude and ba

Stay away from this dealership! Big trouble with rude managers from service to sales!!

• Stay away

Stay away from this place. Extremely bad service even had stuff stolen out of our vehicle

• Great Service

Girlfriend was in the market for a newer car so we took a chance after she said she was in love with a blue chevy Cruze at bob Steele. She can afford a car payment like anyone else but wanted to see if she could put no money down. Or at least as little as possible. After some working through lenders they were able to approve her for a loan that fit her current credit and affordability. Once her credit goes up we will be refinancing but it was overall a good experience. On a separate note, the check engine light came on and it turned out to be an intake valve. We brought it back 4 days after purchasing and they gave us a rental car for the day and had it back to us the next day completely free of charge! It was a relief.

• So far it's been great!

Just purchased a 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX. It's been good so far. The dealership has been very helpful and supportive. I should have taken the vehicle to the mechanic first as I did in the past. Nonetheless, the dealership is working with me with some of the repairs and I appreciate it so much. The staff is very pleasant and most helpful under the circumstances . And, I couldn't ask for more. This is important when you are on a fixed income and not financially in a position to pay for a vehicle, repairs and insurance. Thank you Bo, Steve and Stephannie.

• Best Experiance

Best Dealership experience I ever had. Everyone was professional, courteous, and honest. There was no pressure. I live in another state and really wanted a certain car. They were able to let me know what exactly I was going to pay before I got there and no pressure or games. When they say they will work with you they mean it. I even got an additional discount for my travels. I really appreciate the salesman and finance team.

• No call backs

I read the reviews and I was very excited to see how everyone was so satisfied with Bob Steele chevy.. I will NEVER know... I was in contact with internet sales for a few days, Living a 100 miles away my husband and I made plans to see a 2013 Traverse.. The big problem was where the vehicle was. 1st it was in Cocoa, then in Melbourne.. So when I texted to see if it could be in Cocoa, being that it was closer to our daughter who lives in Orlando, I was texted back that it would be in Cocoa on Sunday.. when we got to our daughters apt. I made the call to make sure it was there, since it was going to be an hour drive from her place, No one was sure where it was.. 1st I was told no it was in Melbourne, I said I have a text that says its in Cocoa..He said to give him 5-7 minutes, and he would call me back..I never got a call back,, so I called again, and got someone different, who said he would give the message to the previous salesman,, but, still never got a call back, so after 30 minutes I called again, and said, I just wanted to know if the car was in Cocoa, but Now I'm no longer interested,,,Maybe it was because I wasn't local,,, but very disappointed...

• Great service, pleasant atmosphere

I purchased my last car 13 years ago. The process at Bob Steele Chevrolet was easy & as quick as one could expect.