Gunther Volkswagen Fort Lauderdale

52 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2017

The service that Arnaud Bellefroid offer me was Outstanding! Excellent service! and I love my new Passat!

Olga we appreciate your five star feedback as well as appreciate your positive words. Glad you had an amazing time here at Gunther VW ! Thank you for ...choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

December 30, 2016

Mike helped me from start to finish in leasing my 2017 VW Passat. He was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He was extremely professional and thorough.... All the staff I interacted with at the dealership was polite and friendly.

Alana thank you for taking the time to write s this five star review. Our customers are our number one priority and we are so glad to hear about your ...amazing experience. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

December 27, 2016

I can not believe I leased my new 2017 jetta in under 3 hours! Thank you Gunther VW & thank you to the gentleman who helped me!

Noymi we appreciate you five star feedback. Glad you had an amazing time here and we hope you enjoy your new 2017 Jetta. That was a great choice. Than...k you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

December 22, 2016

Sale Associate John C. was wonderful from start to finish. He helped me into a new Jetta I love the car, thanks again John.

Mj thank you for taking the time to write us. We want to take this time to congratulate you on your new car and we hope you enjoy every second of it. ...Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

December 9, 2016

It was a great experience from beginning to end. Quinton worked really hard for me and got me a great deal. Gunther VW Ft. Lauderdale is my new dealership... for all my vehicle needs..

Neal we appreciate your five star review. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

December 1, 2016

Claudio is the best. Lease trade-in process was smooth and quick.

Samantha we greatly appreciate your five star feedback. Glad Claudio helped you out and made the process smooth and quick. Thank you for choosing us, ...we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

November 17, 2016

Very easy process, attentive and efficient sales person (Donald), price was fair and the car is great.

Mauricio we appreciate your five star review. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

November 9, 2016

Great Customer Service , excellent treatment and they provided the best option they have available according to my needs and this was helpful. They... are offering good prices and excellent service and I will definetely reconmend this dealer to my friends and coworkers.

Lizbeth we appreciate your five star feedback. Glad you had a great experience here! Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in... the future.

September 15, 2016

I have been buying and leasing card for many many years and I need to say that the experience my husband and I had with Donald Kurtzet was one of the BEST.... My personal Best in any car dealership that I have felt with. His people skills and professionalism was #1. Thank you Donald I contacted Donald because he was referred to me by a friend that told me I had to contact Donald you would really like him and get the car that you want and need so again Thank you

Rosamari we are glad to see you took the time to write us this awesome review. We are glad you were 100% satisfied with your experience here. Thank yo...u for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

September 7, 2016

The experience was great very nice I would recommend karina enthusiastic and educated

Leran we appreciate your five star review. Glad you had a great experience here at Gunther. Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving... you in the future.