King Hyundai of Deerfield Beach

New (844) 467-9838 (844) 467-9838
Used (888) 892-1314 (888) 892-1314
Service (888) 440-5658 (888) 440-5658

(1,419 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Extremely Satisfied

Robert was excellent . On time , courteous, professional. I have dealt with many service advisers in my time and he is tied at the top with one other.

The best

Excellent experience. Seamless and efficient service from the loaner drop off to the return of my car. My car drives like a dream. Arturo was a delight. Thank you Robert and Team

4.0

Logon was professional and friendly.. Too long a wait

Logan was professional and friendly Arthur was nice but couldn't show me any ionigs because none were available. He said he would call me when he got one in. I came in for a battery replace at 9:30 am and left at 12noon. The wait time has always been too long. I recommend having an express garage for simple servicing.

Robert LaBelle

Robert LaBelle was extremely professional and courteous. He made sure I did not have to wait any longer than necessary and had my car service completed in less time than quoted.

4.2

Tony was helpful during my complicated situation when buying

I don't know about the Service Dept., as I was in the Sales Dept. I bought a new car and my case was rather complicated, but Tony helped me through it all.

oil filter tire rotation car wash.

Thanks sergio.Service was fantastic. in and out in less then 45min. with car wash.. ill be back in a couple of months. stay tuned.

Regular maintenance

I like to get my Tucson serviced regularly at King. Today was an oil change and tire rotation. Everything went like clockwork, maybe because I scheduled the appointment online.

Great service

Logan Campbell was a wonderful help to me in making sure our car was in good shape for our fall trip. Great guy. Thanks for your help!

Great service

Great service the only thing is that the wait time needs to be less than 3 hrs for an oil change. The service technician was great but I had to wait too long for a simple oil change every time.

Sergio +++

Sergio had just returned from vacation and did not skip a beat! Also big thanks to my shuttle driver! He took me right away to work, Brilliant!