King Hyundai of Deerfield Beach

New (844) 467-9838 (844) 467-9838
Used (888) 892-1314 (888) 892-1314
Service (888) 440-5658 (888) 440-5658

(1,418 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent service. Job well done.

I was greeted very professionally and quickly. Paperwork was done and explained thoroughly and succinctly. I would like to thank Mr. Morrison for making my first visit very welcoming. He did an excellent job.

PURE EXCELLENCE

I have been taken care of by the best Sergio of the service department continues to meet and exceed my expectations! Thank you for employing great people like Sergio! I have had the opportunity of dealing with sales,finance and service at this dealership and I give you FIVE STARS!

Fast and friendly

Immediate attention, no stalling around. This is our second car purchase and is why we returned to purchase this car. Great dealership, small and efficient.

Wonderful and efficient service!!

I love the friendly and efficient service that Cole provides from start to finish. I have asked to work with him every time I bring my car in for routine or problem oriented service. The automobile service required each time is explained clearly and in detail. My car is returned to me in a timely manner. Thanks!!

helping hands

Very effective and courteous staff at this dealership. in and out dropped off and picked up. A joyous occasion for me. !!!!!!! Thanks Guys. Sincerely Magaly Velazquez.

Car died on me, i needed to he jump started

Cole was very professional. The service was quicker than expected. I needed an oil change, new battery and front brakes. My car is a 2013 Hyundai Tucson and I've had very little problems with it. I love my car.

Great Service

I have been going to King for over 20 years and have purchased 6 vehicles there....if I didn't get gret service every time I wouldn't have gone back! Life long customer!!

Routine Maintenance

As usual, my Service Advisor Cole is efficient, thorough, and prompt in letting me know of any additional recommendations for service work spotted during their very thorough inspection. This is a hassle-free process keeping our cars running reliably.

general service

Not only did he oversee service to my vehicle he also asked a sales person to help me with blue link problem. I then called the blue link access from my car and continue to receive excellent service from Ronnie.

THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME!

I want to thank everyone involved with the sale of my new Genesis G70 . From the sales man to the finance guy to the guy in the back office. The service manager To the GM ! I want to thank you all for a pleasurable and pleasant experience. Keep up the excellent work!