Kuhn Volkswagen

1061 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2020

Found my car on their website. New 2014 Honda Civic. Came in, test drove it. The car was perfect. Price was good. The sales people were helpful and the... finance person was not pushy. Got a great interest rate. Would of liked more for my trade-in, but don't we all. This was the smoothest care buying experience I've ever had!

May 20, 2020

If you're anything like me, you want a quick, smooth car buying process. That is EXACTLY what I got here at Kuhn VW!! I test drove 4 cars, which took less... than 15 min (I just wanted to feel them each on the road). I picked one and off they went to work on it. I did NOT have any good cop/bad cop, let me ask my manager. I called ahead of coming to let them know my situation, which wasn't the ideal situation. Very complicated actually. But, at the end of the day...I walked out with the car I wanted and payments that I could afford. Every single person that touched my car buying process, were professional, compassionate, friendly and acted like they wanted nothing more than to help me get this car!!! I hold the entire dealership in high regard. I will never go anywhere else for a car again!

• September 13, 2019

We had such an amazing experience at Kuhn Volkswagen. Our sales man, Todd was so amazing and made the buying process go so smooth. We didn’t feel like... he tried to hide anything from us at all and was very knowledgeable about our vehicle. He was able to answer every question we had and was very thorough. While we waited on financing he made sure we were ok and kept Checking on us. Haven’t ever been anywhere with such exceptional customer service. Will definitely be back when I’m ready but again.

December 29, 2019

Employee Austin provided knowledge and excellent service There was no pressure since I wasn’t ready to buy but looking to see what was available and my... options

August 14, 2019

I just purchased a 2012 Toyota Corolla, my experience with Kuhn VW was amazing! Todd Borsztyn was my sales representative, he went above and beyond to... take care of us. I would definitely recommend Todd/Kuhn VW for your vehicle purchases.

June 20, 2019

Though we were not able to successfully negotiate the purchase price of a pre-owned '18 MB Gla 250 for our son, we were quite pleased with Frankie, and... all his efforts

June 14, 2019

They are sleazy salesmen. Just know they will pretend you have to pay an extra 1.5k for kuhn advantage plus 1,5k for additions they made to the car (the... fact they don't include the so called repairs to the advertised car price is pure dishonesty) plus an addition 1k dealer fee. Their website only informs you about the 1k dealer fee so the are sleazy and add an additional 3k to be dishonest.

March 16, 2019

We’ve been shopping Honda CR-V’s for a few weeks. So many let downs! Vehicles in terrible shape, drive there and vehicle in Orlando location, limited... selection, etc. We happened upon our vehicle through Autotrader. I called to confirm it was still available and actually at their location. Samantha was so kind to take the call, I asked her if she herself had seen vehicle and if it had any problems, she offered to go look it over and take pictures on her personal cell and send to me! Less than 10 minutes later, a string of pics are coming in from this wonderful lady! So we drove straight there. She had car pulled out and ready for our review. We test drove. Falling more and more in love with it as the minutes ticked by; as opposed to my husband saying NO THANK YOU upon laying eyes on it which was the norm until today. Samantha worked with the sales manager to get our price. The whole team stopped by to introduce themselves and shake our hands all the while ensuring our comfort. The process was much shorter than ALL of our prior car purchases. It is very obvious this dealership cares about their customers and each other very much! I wouldn’t hesitate to go back and do business with them again!

March 15, 2019

Dishonest sales team will often throw in incentives to get you into aa car but will not follow through on incentives. I purchased a vehicle from here and... was told that as part of my deal they would include a 10k and 20k mile service. When I came to do the 10k service they notified me that there was no such deal on the books and refused to honor. This deal was explicitly outlined in my agreement by Cody and the sales manager Mr. Guzman. I will never do business of any kind here again.

December 2, 2018

Craig was very helpful and trustworthy. He made sure the car was repaired in a timely manner, to my satisfaction. He went the extra mile to do this.