Dayton Andrews Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - St Petersburg

21 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 26, 2015

Best dealer ever from buying to service NO problems and I will always go back to Dayton Andrews no hassle even if they don't have they will find the vehicle... for the price you need....... Big thanks on Dayton Andrews team........

July 11, 2015

Dayton Andrews with the sales consultant Dennis was great got me out of the car i was in and got me a brand new car. They were very helpful and patient.... while other dealers pushed me away Dayton Andrews accepted me.

June 3, 2015

Just feel necessary to say that I have never been treated with such disrespect and in such an unprofessional manner.

May 10, 2015

Great person patient passionate considerate of others and their mission what they're trying to do thank you Bob you been a big help to me

May 3, 2014

I was contacted w/in the day of filling out an online information on cars.com. It was a standard form letter email requesting me to call and visit the... dealership. I called and was routed to a sales person who had me go over exactly what I was looking for and then re verified my personal contacts as well. I was asked to come in & test drive, etc. Having already done that, I just wanted to know their price & if they could find my vehicle. No call back from the salesman whatsoever so I called the dealership back and was directed to the same salesman who was in the middle of another sale so he promised to call me right back. Two weeks later and I still have not had a phone call. Cars.com seems to only be an avenue for a dealership to get your personal information. They ignored all the details of what you were looking for as a tactic to get you in the door.

October 2, 2013

I am looking for a used car, and these guys came up as a potential seller. The staff were/are very cordial and not pushy at all. They were very accommodating... in fact. However, as with all dealers, their prices are just too high. So the higher base cost PLUS their dealer fee, makes buying from them not fiscally prudent. Maybe buying a new car from them would be better fiscally.

August 23, 2013

Short Version: I brought my Dodge Nitro in for A/C repairs 3 months ago... I just had to go back for the 3rd compressor in 3 months! Long Version: Customer... "service" here is the worst. I brought my car in for some A/C work, they replaced the compressor and days later had to replace it again because it was faulty. Days after that it stopped working AGAIN. Now they had to replace my evaporator. While they had my car for a week they felt it was ok to toss my brand new in dash DVD player around the shop floor and scratched it all up. Since it was literally a week old, I still had the receipt, did they cut me a check to fix their mistake? No. They had me buy myself a replacement out of pocket, give them the receipt for that one and wait 2 weeks for a check. While they had my car for a week I had to get a rental, which my warranty covers so that should be simple and painless... was it? No. They sent the PO to the wrong branch so I was charged for the rental even though my warranty had already paid Dayton Andrews. I then had to wait 2 weeks for a refund from the car renter. Because of mistakes made by the "service" department I was out hundreds of dollars for weeks on top of the cost of the repairs. Now, that should have been enough to keep me away but unfortunately, the A/C went out AGAIN less than 2 months later. I had to bring it back to them because it should still be under warranty. It was the compressor again. 3rd one in 3 months. So, they had to order one, said it would be 3 days. A week later I got a return phone call (from the MANY voice mails I left) and they still didn't have the compressor! In fact, the voice mail said the tech working on my car wouldn't be available Saturday so I should wait till next Saturday... that would be close to 3 weeks with no AC in FL in August. I'm out! Done. Cancel that order! Do not call me! I'd rather go somewhere else and pay for a new compressor than deal with these people. They are the worst. THE WORST!!!!!!!!!! Stay away!!!

May 16, 2013

The purchase of my 2012 Jeep Patriot couldn't have gone any smoother. The staff at Dayton Andrews were very professional and I'm glad I didn't take my... business anywhere else. Thanks guys!

March 11, 2013

In March 2013, I bought a 2004 F150 Ford truck from this Dodge dealer "as is". I found the truck on the internet and drove almost 7 hours to buy it. On... the way home, the truck developed a problem which I thought was a transmission issue. I emailed them after arriving home on a Saturday night and on Monday I got a call from the used car salesman instructing me to bring it back. I drove all night to get there by 7:30am and they went to work. Their service folks diagnosed the trouble as simply needing a tuneup, including new plugs. On this model of Ford, the plug change is a 5 hour labor job and is quite tedious. They decided to have the Ford dealer next door do the tuneup. So now the outline of miracles, a) I bought an "as is" truck and they fixed it b) they gave me a loaner car to drive during the day c) at their expense, they let the Ford tech's do this work and d) all day long they kept me informed of where we were. Since I was from 7 hours away, the got it all done in one day (actually done by 4:30pm) and I was on my way back to the Keys. Very good folks with which to deal!

April 29, 2012

Very good experience and would do it again. Everyone was professional and process was excellent.