• Car repair

Excellent service as usual especially Eric my service rep.

Excellent service as usual especially Eric my service rep.

• Air Bag Recall Lexus ES 350

Provided rental car and repairs completed within 2 days.

Provided rental car and repairs completed within 2 days.

• Lexus Service

Great experience, very quick service. great technician!

Great experience, very quick service. great technician!

• Lexus service on LS 350

The regular servicing was done perfectly, however I dentified a problem with the moon roof not working consistently. While it did open when the service tech tested it, it would not open when I took the car home.

• Overall good! However...one bad apple!

Service team was extremely nice and prompt in getting the work done. My issue stems from what I viewed as an integrity problem. I asked to have dealer installed door entry lights replaced because they had a dealership logo that the car was shipped from not who I purchased from. At that time I assumed all dealers added these lights and I would get the correct dealership lights (it was a Lexus Logo with the dealership name under it). When I picked up the car I was informed the lights were replaced but with factory originals because this dealer did not have the custom led lights. I asked for the lights they took out and he went back to the shop a provided me two lights. After getting home I realized he handed be two factory lights...not the logo led lights they took out. After calling back I was told the lights had been thrown in the trash. I don't believe them. I am guessing the lights are now installed in a Lexus vehicle owned/operated by a Lexus mechanic or supervisor. Disappointed in the honesty and integrity of the team that worked on the car.

• Great experience

Service is quick and the staff is helpful and professional.

Service is quick and the staff is helpful and professional.

• Lexus service

As always great service. they actually got me through sooner than expected.

As always great service. they actually got me through sooner than expected.

• Review

Great service. Fast, accurate, friendly. Nick is very personable and he made sure the technicians found the weird problem my car had. Thanks!

• service

Excellent care and service. Appreciate always support and assistance from Kevin.

• William Skip Kolbe, Service Consultant

I had a service appt with Skip 6/1/17. He was very prompt, helpful and courteous. Found valid repairs that were needed and did not try to pressure me into getting repairs I did not need.