Skip to main content

New (727) 231-4573 (727) 231-4573
Used (727) 897-5065 (727) 897-5065
Service (727) 509-8905 (727) 509-8905

(2,224 reviews)

Paul was awesome all throughout the maintenance process

Paul was awesome all throughout the maintenance process from receiving, time estimates and updates to finish.

Seth took great care of me, he is a stellar person to

Seth took great care of me, he is a stellar person to work with at this dealership.

My experience with Lexus of Clearwater was great!

My experience with Lexus of Clearwater was great! Chloe was attentive and helpful in sales and a delight to work with. Jeremy in finance was great, and Jerome, a sales manager, really helped to get me a great deal. I am very happy with my experience!

Dealer response

Hello, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

My service advisor was on time, friendly greeting as

My service advisor was on time, friendly greeting as always and open to any questions. Always has great communication.

Dealer response

Hello, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

I erimend this dealer service is awesome they allways

I erimend this dealer service is awesome they allways treat me like royalty thank to the service manager Garret Mixon

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

The sales staff were professional, courteous and straight

The sales staff were professional, courteous and straight forward with pricing. No hassle and no back n forth.

Dealer response

Hello, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Had a very pleasant experience from drop off to pick up

Had a very pleasant experience from drop off to pick up for my cars maintenance. even though there was a mixup in the time I was supposed to be there.

Excellent experience.

Excellent experience. They picked me up from the airport and got me back on the road quickly for my drive back home. No unwanted surprises. Thanks Jason and Jeremy!

Dealer response

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Meegan Stanton really worked hard to find the exact car

Meegan Stanton really worked hard to find the exact car that we wanted. We had tried for months to get the same car at Wesley Chapel and got the run around.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy you found our staff Meegan to be so supportive during your experience here at Lexus of Clearwater. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Excellent sales service and customer appreciation.

Excellent sales service and customer appreciation. Nice walk through and amenities. Financial breakdown and warranty explanation could have been better. Overall good.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.